PROMO

An interview set up in a studio:

"Miss Imlie Chaturvedi, after giving so many continuous hits how does it feel? Even your recent movie that was released is selected for Oscars. You have so much name and fame in such a short span of your career, it must have become like a 'Daal-Chawal(staple food)' for you" asked the host anchor arching his eyebrows.

"Name and fame is temporary, it's about living a character and bringing it alive. I try to give my best and I think that resonates well with the audience hence they love my work" replied Imlie with a smile but the smile had traces of intimidation. It was a warning to the reporter indirectly.

"So, it means you being the daughter of Mr. Dev Chaturvedi doesn't have any play in it? I think you pretty much got his blessings and it gets visible. After all you deliver such good roles with ease, it must be in your blood"

The smile on Imlie's face vanished as she heard Dev's name. She replied, "I know nepotism is a big debate now but would a dead man get alive to bribe a role for me? He left this world when I was fourteen and it's been ten years now. I do appreciate his blessings though"

"Ma'am now let's talk about something which every fan wants to know. Are you dating Mr. Aditya Kumar Tripathi, your co-star from the movie 'Ishq Hai'?"

"I am sorry to disappoint my fans but we are just friends," said Imlie with a big smile.

"Aah... So with this our show 'Chat with Star' finishes today. We wish Miss Imlie Chaturvedi all the best for her upcoming movie 'I am Riya'" said the host anchor.

"Cut!" the Director announced.

Imlie stood up to leave as smiles disappeared from her face completely. Sundar her manager came running to her with a tablet in his hand. He uses it for arranging Imlie's schedules.

The host came to her and tried to talk. She looked at him and asked, "Was the interview fun?"

He was startled for a second and said, "Yes"

"Good for you"

She smiled at all the cast and crew then left with Sundar for her car ignoring the host.

"Miss, you have an audition at 3:00 pm today"
"Sundar"
"Yes," Sundar replied as he was about to sit in the driving seat of the car.

"Give me the keys," said Imlie.

"You want to drive?"
"Yes"

'Someone's end is near' thought Sundar as he handed her the keys.

"Also do a background search on the host of the show, I want his flaws on my desk by tomorrow. Within a week I want him out from the showbiz world." said Imlie as she put on the ignition keys.

Sundar's throat went dry listening as he knew that now he has to finish this first otherwise his head would fly off if he doesn't submit the host's flaws by tomorrow.

"These days television shows makes no sense at all. Just tell me how are you able to hit the Sniper with that small stone and a rubber band? Someone please kill me before watching these... Also Mr. Scientist called for Naagin(half human and half snake) to cure diseases? And yes, how does every time the guy's hand lands on the sindoor(vermilion) only to throw it on the female lead's head. I am done...just done. That's it for today guys and if you liked the video please like, share and subscribe to my channel. With this I, your Aryan is signing off. Hope you have a great day ahead."

Aryan shut off the camera and all the smiles from his face disappeared. He uploaded the video on Youtube and went to the other room. He saw his sister making a castle with building blocks.

"Di..." he called her with a soft voice.

"Aru...Aru, come here. I made such a beautiful castle. Look...look" said Arpita.

"Di... it's beautiful," said Aryan smiling and trying to control his tears.

Notifications after notifications piled. He looked at his cell phone patting his sister's head. Within an hour his video passed 100k views.

"Di, where's Maa?"
"Kitchen...kitchen"

"You play I will ask Maa to make a tasty cake for you"
"Tasty cake...Yay...tasty cake" said Arpita clapping her hands.

Aryan went to the kitchen to meet his mother Narmada. Meanwhile Imlie went to audition for a new role.

In between a field of cosmos a twelve year old girl stood looking at the horizon when a boy of fourteen came running. She looked at him bus her eyes gave no expression. She looked like someone who has no emotions.
"I am leaving for boarding school"
She didn't reply.
"Why are you so cold in nature? Even today you have nothing to say"

She turned around and looked at the blooming cosmos.
"You are heartless," he screamed in anger.

Imlie Chaturvedi: A celebrity with hits in rows and a secret of having an Antisocial personality.
Aryan Singh Rathore: An Youtube Superstar with two channels and with a count of 5 million and 4.2 million subscribers respectively. His secret is the world he lives in, he never displays it to his audience.

An actress with no regards to human emotions and a Youtuber trying to hide his life from all eyes.

What will happen when they collide? Their secrets, their present and their past tangling up meeting at a point which meets at none...

To know more tap on to THE WITHERING COSMOS...