🤍 Songs x D.A.M.N Bois 🤍

TW: None
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, hello! We're back with some more songs that vibe with our favorite boys. Sorry for my absence!!! Without further a do, Let's get to it!!!

Gavin💖
Dirty Mind by 3OH!3
sex, drugs, etc. by Beach Weather
American Boy by Estelle

When it comes down to Deviant and Gavin's taste in music you best know there will be an innuendo somewhere amongst the lyrics or the title. It can be intended or not but a joke will be present in the song, even if only implied. When Gavin was introduced to some of Deviant's music he was instantly addicted to it. One day you might find him dancing to the rhythm. Perhaps you might join in on the action?

Damien💥
GUY.exe by SUPERFRUIT
Art is Dead by Bo burnham
Better Than Me by The Brobecks

Platonically or romantically, this duo has its own spark going. Fire-boy may seem like a hot head but with the right music just might cool him down. Usually to keep focused on his studies he listens to instrumentals or lofi but on occasion he'll listen to other genres. When Freelancer introduced their music to Damien at first he disagreed with it saying it doesn't meet his tastes. He soon has a change of heart, possibly having a few of your favs in your shared studying playlist.

Huxley🌲
She's Kinda Hot by 5 Seconds of Summer
Backyard Boy by Claire Rosinkranz
Tongue Tied by Grouplove

Whether in a platonic or romantic relationship, Hux will always be down to earth even with his music. His music is more simple unless it's his workout music. Workout music is heavy-duty and packed with bass. Once Freelancer introduced their music to Huxley his eyes were open to a whole new way to chill out. He might have made a new playlist for the D.A.M.N Crew and asked for their favorite songs. It's awesome and wholesome for big man himself.

Lasko🤍
Nervous by Shawn Mendes
Anxiety (with FRND) by blackbear
All Time Low by Jon Bellion

Lasko will forever be that nervous counselor with Freelancer, whether in a friendship or relationship. No doubt that on his breaks he listens to music to calm his nerves or whilst organizing his desk. When Freelancer first introduced their music to Lasko he was shocked to say the least, he didn't even know what to say. In the end you both exchanged some music and he added some of yours to his playlist though not without Lasko being a cute, stuttering mess in the process.

Caelum💕💓💕
Count on Me by Bruno Mars
Lemon Lime Lips by Naethan Apollo
Something that I want by Grace Potter

Overtime at D.A.M.N, Caelum has become a brother to Freelancer. On any free day you would see the two having their own little adventure sometimes accompanied by Gavin for "supervision purposes". At the comforts of home, listening to music with Caelum has become more of a thing between you two. Of course for the sake of the cinnamon roll you look for cleaner music to not rotten his soul. Lighthearted music with cute beats really seems to bring serotonin to the little guy as it not only brings a smile to his face but yours as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Next up will be the Unempowered Bois as well as the Empowered Bois. Not to worry, I wouldn't forget. I'm also in the midst of writing some shorts with certain characters. One is a southern vamp. The other is classified...for now. Hints will be dropped from now on till the surprise arrives. Other than that, enjoy your day/night everyone!!!