Chapter 8

Emma recovered quickly, cock straining with the need to be buried inside of Regina's hot cunt. But first, she needed to discipline her first.

Emma throbbed at the thought of spanking her girl's luscious ass, and without saying a word, Emma grabbed Regina and yanked her to the middle of the bed. The brunette emitted a small yelp of surprise, tickling Emma's dominant side. She liked when she made her little one squeal just like that. Emma thoroughly enjoyed manipulating Regina's body the way she currently was, positioning the smaller woman on all fours until she was staring at her dripping pussy.

"Look at you, so wet for me," Emma purred, straightening and wrapping her arm around Regina's waist. Her fingers moved between her lover's legs, seeking out the hardened nub she knew was begging for attention. When she found what she was looking for, Emma grunted with satisfaction.

"So swollen too, just from sucking my cock. Wonder how soaked you'll get once I fuck you."

"Please," Regina moaned, head dropping forward.

"Are you seriously begging me to fuck you? Do you actually think I'm going to give you what you want?" Emma scoffed. "After the stunt you pulled at the party tonight, no fucking way. You are going to have to earn that privilege. You're going to pay your penance, little girl, by letting me do what I want to you tonight. And what I want, is for that ass to glow."

Emma pulled back, raising her hand and cracking it hard against Regina's backside. When she heard a low moan, Emma shook her head. "That won't do. You're not meant to enjoy this. Summon the plastic paddle. The small one."

Regina's eyes widened. She hated when that one was used. The hard plastic stung so badly when it connected with her skin. Normally, they used the wide wooden. That one hurt, but not like the little one.

"Now," Emma barked.

Knowing she'd be worse off if she hesitated any further, Regina did as she was told, biting her bottom lip as she waited for her punishment. Her stomach knotted in both dread and anticipation, fully aware of the fact that this was going to hurt like a bitch, but it would hurt so good later.

When she felt the cool plastic stroking along her bottom, Regina's breath hitched. She hoped she wouldn't receive too many strikes tonight. Sitting the next day was always a challenge after this paddle was used (one that Regina secretly got off on, but she'd never admit it of course).

"How many strikes for your behaviour tonight, little one? You're going to have at least four for not obeying me when I told you to wait for me on your knees, four more for getting wet when I told
you not to, and another five for having the audacity to say 'no' to me earlier. How many does that make, pet?"

"Thirteen, Ma'am," Regina responded, swallowing hard. God, she was not going to survive thirteen strikes to her ass. She definitely should not have crossed her Ma'am the way that she had, but Regina did so enjoy being naughty.

"That's right. Now, bite your lip hard because I don't want to hear a single word from you."

Regina's eyes bulged from her head when she heard what was expected of her. Keep quiet through thirteen- Regina's teeth clamped down hard on her lower lip when the first blow hit her ass. Fuck. She had not been expecting that so suddenly. The sting of the plastic travelled along her ass and she had to take a deep breath as she prepared for the next blow. Regina held her breath, the next three coming in quick succession. The fourth caused her to inhale sharply, the pain slicing along her backside and causing her to bite her tongue hard. When the fifth smack landed, Regina's mouth dropped open, eyes scrunching up as the pain travelled along her skin. Her ass was on fire, and they were barely a third of the way through. There was definitely no way she'd be able to sit down tomorrow...