| { 13 } |

The next day was a Saturday so Karma is going to take Y/n on a date, Y/n only knew that she had to dress formally but why? That she doesn't know. Right now Y/n is looking in her closet wondering what she's going to wear. 'Maybe this one? No, too casual.' Y/n thought continuing searching soon there was a knock on her door she opened the door to see Uzui's wives, Hinatsuru, Makio, and Suma. "Hi, Tomioka-san!" Suma waved happily Y/n gave a small wave in return then looked at Hinatsuru and Makio "Tengen-sama sent us here to help you get ready for your date." Hinatsuru explained noticing Y/n's confusion 'There are a few times where I appreciate Uzui's existence, and this is one of them.' Y/n thought letting them in her room.

"Sit down, and we'll deal with the rest!" Makio said as she started looking through Y/n's closet finding the perfect dress for her they knew that she had to dress formally from what Uzui told them "So when is your boyfriend coming to pick you up?" Hinatsuru asked, Y/n's face grew red at the fact that Hinatsuru thought that Karma was her boyfriend "We-we're not dating.." Y/n mumbled burying her red face in her hands. "Oh, I see, soon-to-be boyfriend then!" Hinatsuru said with a closed eye smile this made Y/n even more flustered. "I found the perfect dress!" Makio announced, holding out a red dress that Y/n had utterly forgotten about.

"Wear it, wear it!" Suma chanted soon Y/n got up, took the dress from Makio then went into the bathroom, when she was done she looked into the mirror she noticed that the dress showed her curves, the dress was short but not too short it just ended...

"Wear it, wear it!" Suma chanted soon Y/n got up, took the dress from Makio then went into the bathroom, when she was done she looked into the mirror she noticed that the dress showed her curves, the dress was short but not too short it just ended right at her knees, the design on the dress was absolutely beautiful, the sparkling belt added the extra design. "Tomioka-san, dear are you done?" Hinatsuru's voice was heard by the other side of the door, her voice was muffled but still clear enough for Y/n to hear. Y/n reached over to the doorknob and then twisted it open when she stepped out she was met with shocked faces. Silence filled the room until Suma broke it "Tomioka-san you look so beautiful!" she complimented "I agree with Suma." Hinatsuru said, "You look absolutely beautiful." Hinatsuru said with a smile "I feel so proud right now." Makio told hand on her heart. "Come and sit I'll do your make-up!" Suma pulled Y/n to her chair making her sit down then she grabbed her make-up bag that she had brought with her, Hinatsuru then went behind Y/n to make her hair, and as for Makio, she started with Y/n's nails.

The more Y/n sat in that chair the more Y/n began to worry about how she could just mess everything up, she started to grow anxious, and an uneasy feeling kept growing in her stomach as thoughts rushed in her head. She hated this feeling, she always felt this way when she knows something big is going to happen or when she was nervous. The feeling continued to grow bigger and bigger but soon she was able to snap back to reality by the voice of Suma. "We're all  done Tomioka-san!" Suma's voice chirped in pride at the finishing project. Y/n stood up from the chair and went to the mirror to look at herself. When she looked in the mirror she could barely recognize herself. Her hair was neatly done into her favorite hairstyle, her make-up was a natural look nothing too heavy nothing too light, a red ribbon was placed perfectly in her hair, her eyebags were covered under the make-up, and she looked less tired than before which surprised her. 'Wow, I never knew I could look like this..' Y/n thought in surprise and just then the doorbell suddenly rang 'He's here!' Y/n thought as she felt nervousness rising in her body. "Y/nnnnnnn your boyfriend is hereeeeeeeeee~!!" Uzui's voice was heard from downstairs "Go!" Suma shooed Y/n out of the door "Don't worry dear, you'll do great!" Hinatsuru encourages as she places a hand on Y/n's shoulder sending her a smile after "Go get your man!" Makio yelled as her fist goes into the air. Y/n then walked downstairs, she saw all of the Hashira's there all of their eyes lay on her with surprise "Kya Y/n-chan you look amazing!" Mitsuri complimented "Ara~ara~ you do look rather beautiful!" Shinobu said, "Is that really sleepy bitch?" Sanemi asked surprised "Yup." Obanai answered although he found it hard to believe that is indeed Y/n Tomioka. Giyu who was finally released by Mitsuri and Rengoku was standing near the door he smiled gently when Y/n reached him he patted Y/n on the head before letting her go out. 

When Y/n got out she saw Karma wearing a black tuxedo with a red tie, a small version of his smirk was plastered on his face but when he saw Y/n he was amazed at how beautiful Y/n looked, he blushed at the sight but was quickly calm down when he saw Y/n blushing at him "Well, let's go shall we~" Karma stretched out his hand waiting for Y/n to take it eventually Y/n placed her palm onto his. Karma gently held her hand as if its the most fragile object in the world, he lead Y/n to a black car, he then opened the door for her acting like a gentleman, Y/n then got in the car then made room for Karma to get in, he then got in sitting right next to Y/n, he was slightly hesitant but he placed his hand on Y/n's thigh after he told his driver the location where to take them. Y/n blushed madly at the sudden movement made by Karma, she looked at Karma while he was looking at the front, she was close to him, close enough to notice his perfect features, "Enjoying the view~?" Karma's gaze went to Y/n, Y/n's face grew hotter if that was even possible she then quickly looked away looking at the window trying to hide her flustered face. 

Soon later they arrived at a fancy-looking restaurant Karma got out first then he opened the door wider for Y/n to come out when she did he thanked the driver and then took Y/n inside. The two of them waited for a bit for a worker to come soon a female worker did "Hi have you made a reservation?" she asked looking at the two people "Yes I have." Karma answered, "Alright can I please have your names?" the waiter asked going through the computer "Karma Akabane and Y/n Tomioka." Karma told the waiter "Alright, please follow me." the waiter smiled sweetly as she took two menus and lead them to a table that was on the balcony. When they reached Y/n went to one of the chairs and sat down along with Karma the waiter then gave them their menus "I'll let you two decide." she said after that she left them alone to decide on what to eat. After they had decided they called the waiter over and told her what they wanted, the waiter wrote everything down on a small notepad the waiter then nodded then left leaving Karma and Y/n alone. 

Y/n looked toward the view, it looked enchanting and the fact that she knows she is on a date with her crush made it ten times better 'This feels so good, too good to be true almost as if this was a dream...' Y/n sighed lightly when she looked back at Karma she just now realized that he was already looking straight at her "You look amazing in that dress, I must say red suits you~." he winked a small blush spread on Y/n's face "Aawww you're bluhsing~" Karma pointed out "I am not.." Y/n muttered loud enough for him to hear "Whatever you say~" Karma said. The two of them shared an oddly comforting conversation until their food arrived, the two of them ate while having small chats and Karma trying to feed Y/n he did ended up feeding Y/n some of his food. When they were done Karma payed for the both of them even though Y/n insisted that she payed, the driver picked them up then drove them to a forest. 

Karma then to out of the car then wiated for Y/n to get out which didn't take too long Karma then looked at Y/n's face reading her confused expression "Did you really think that I only planned a dinner date?" he asked while reaching for something in his pocket he then pulled out a blindfold and walked behind Y/n covering her eyes with the blindfold. He then lead Y/n somewhere into the forest in a few minutes Karma stopped walking making Y/n stop as well "We're here." Karma said as he slowly took the blindfold off. Y/n slowly opened her eyes adjusting the light and when she did she was amazed at the scenery in front of her. In front of her was a beautiful sunset, birds were flying in a distance, the trees and grass swayed gently at the cold breeze. Y/n held her arms as she felt the cold breeze in the air Karma noticed this and took off his black blazer and putting it over Y/n's shoulders. 

The two of them lay down together on the soft grass admiring the sky above them, the continued to cloud gaze pointing at random clouds and speaking of what came up to their heads. The both of them enjoyed each others company and the silence around them, it was just them and the world around them, Karma rolled his head to take a look at Y/n's face he noticed something that was very rare to see which was Y/n Tomioka smiling it was a small smile but Karma took it as a huge accomplishment. "Your smile is beautiful." Karma complimented not taking his golden mercury eyes off of Y/n, the sudden compliment shocked Y/n her head turned to Karma a small blush had plastered itself on her cheeks she gave a closed eye smile at Karma, and Karma felt like he hit a huge jackpot he smiled back not his smirk just a gentle smile that was rare for him to do. Soon Karma and Y/n were standing in front of Y/n's house as the date had came to its end Y/n picked up the courage and gave Karma a quick peck on the cheek then she went inside leaving the shock boy in a daze. When Karma finally snapped out of his daze his face grew really hot as he held the cheek Y/n left a peck on him, he smiled sweetly then left to the car.