Unrequited love

Everything happened so quickly.

Cheryl was back home from grocery shopping to make her husband Quarn favourite meal, Mushroom Alfredo!

"Honey I'm back!" No response. She repeated "Honey? I'm back where are you?" No response again.  Huh, where can he be? " She was taking off her crocs until she noticed an unfamiliar pair of shoes she never saw Quarn wore these before...

The size of the shoes were too big to fit his feet.
She was beginning to get suspicious, her suspicion ross when she saw a bunch of spicy instant noodles & takis every where in the dinning table.

"He can't that much handle spice.." She slowly approaches her bedroom, her  heart began to sank every step she took, "W-What if he's cheating on me..?" Her sweaty hands opened the bedroom door, it slowly creaked open. She saw Quarn leaning in the bed only wearing his speedo red petals all over the bed, pink candles on the edges of the bed frame and playing "Kiss Me More" by "Doja Cat", he winked at her.

"Babe I've been waiting for you!" Quarn said breathing heavily, Cheryl gasped seeing how romantic the room is. "A-All this for me?" Cheryl starting to tear up.  "Yes baby all this for you! Now lets have some.. Fun~" He said in a sexy whisper
She'd slowly approach him until a loud blood curling scream came from their closet, "B-BABE! w-what i-is that.." Cheryl stuttered Quarn blocked the closet "N-Nothing!" Quarn cried out Cheryl pushed him away and opened it what she saw was shocking.

It was famous Mukbanger Nikcado naked only wearing his poo stained underwear he screamed seeing Cheryl "BABE.. WHO IS THIS.. ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?!" Cheryl cried out in rage "I-I-I CAN EXPLAIN P-PLEA-" Quarn got cut off getting slapped hard in the face by Cheryl "I-I-I can't believe you.. I-I thought we together FOREVER! HOW COULD Y-YOU cheat on me with that PIG!!" She screamed while tears coming out on her eyes.

She pushed Nikocado out of the closet and grabbed her suitcases and packed her things up "B-Baby.. Please don't l-leave me.." He sniffed "I-I NEED YOU!" she ignored him and kicked him off her feet, it was harshly raining outside but she didn't care she needed to go away as far as possible from that demon, why didn't she noticed the red flags? Him binge watching Nikcados videos everyday, an email he wrote about him wanting to collab, the noodles and takis, the big shoes and him treating her differently for the past 2 weeks, her heart has shattered to a billion pieces.

It was starting to get cold and she didn't wanna get sick she tried to find shelter, luckily for her she found one "Karens Vegan Restaurant " a bell ringing when she entered inside, she collapsed fron the ground trying to hold back her tears. Suddenly a person from behind the counter came. " Uhm.. Ma'am are you okay?" She looked up at the person who said that.

Little did she know from that moment Cheryl found her destiny, the journey to love begins.