☆68. Tied for Eternity☆

Few days later :

Today was finally the auspicious day where Jungkook and Jimin were going to marry each other. One of the most awaited moment was atlast here. Nothing could be more beautiful than this. All of them were happy for the couple and the amount and level of excitement they had just couldn't be described in words.

Jungkook had recently proposed his love of life Jimin to be his husband and he was more than delighted to say yes they had a very erotic and lovingly intimate night.

Now all of them were here to witness the grand wedding of their Mafia bosses. Everything was screaming royalty the venue was extremely gorgeous. The spectacular pinkish cloudy view of the sky. The sunset adding luminosity with its dazzling orange rays. The sound of the ocean waves birds chirping merrily and the fresh breeze nothing could be more perfect than this for them to get married.

Jungkook was all nervous he had waited for this moment from so long and it was here

Jungkook was all nervous he had waited for this moment from so long and it was here. This time he was going to marry with the person to whom he loves unconditionally it was Jimin who was going to be his husband for eternity. Taehyung walked Jimin to the aisle yoongi had tears in his eyes witnessing this event.

The moment Jungkook laid his eyes on Jimin he was awestruck, Jimin was that enchanting beauty who would hypnotize every single being present on earth. Jungkook was already waiting for him nervously and now seeing him like this was enough to make him faint. The crowd was cheering happily for the couple, Jin and hoseok almost had tears in their eyes for them and the business world where almost most of the boys and girls were Jealous of Jimin for taking Jeon Jungkook. On the other hand all the guards, other Mafia gang leaders were invited to witness the wedding of Park Jimin the king of Park Mafia Empire.

They were looking at each other with love filled eyes, Taehyung handed over Jimins hand in Jungkooks they stood beside each other.

Jungkook and Jimin's wedding outfits were classic and elegant Black and white tuxedos

Jungkook and Jimin's wedding outfits were classic and elegant Black and white tuxedos. Enhancing their personalities and their domineering aura perfectly.

Then here it comes priest started the ceremony as per the ritual "I'm very privileged to do this honour of your wedding, Jeon Jungkook do you take Park Jimin as your law fully wedded husband for your life, in your ups and downs, no matter what the situations might be, do you promise to take care of him, to love him and cherish him with your everything and are you willing to share your surname with your husband" the priest said and Jungkook smiled widely at Jimin saying " I do " sliding the wedding ring in Jimins hand while his proposal ring was shining brightly along with this new one.

"Park Jimin do you take Jeon Jungkook as your law fully wedded husband for your life, in your ups and downs, no matter what the situations might be do you promise to take care of him, to love him and cherish him with your everything and are you willing to share your surname to your husbands surname" priest said while Jimin excitedly said "I do! " showing his infamous crescent eye smile Jimin slided the couple ring on Jungkooks finger. Both the couple bowed to each other and then again bowed to the gathering.

"Now with the power bestowed upon me, I shall officially announce you as Husband and Husband, you may kiss the groom" priest completed the sound of loud cheers and whistles of joy were heard, Jungkook pulled Jimin by his neck while other hand clutching on Jimins waist, he kissed Jimins lips claiming them as his, the kiss was deep pouring out the sweet love they had for each other with a slight hint of lust but they pulled apart connecting their foreheads. Meanwhile Jungkook's hand graced on Jimin's abdomen smiling widely he bends down and kisses their baby as well.

"I love you so much Jeon Jungkook, I'm the worlds luckiest person to have you as my husband and I'm thankful that you waited so long for me" Jimin said kissing on Jungkooks knuckles lovingly

"I love you too Jeon Jimin, actually I'm the one to say that you made my world Jimin, you made my heart to beat once again only for you, Jimin you're going to give me our baby our sunshine, I fucking love you so much !!" Jungkook said engulfing Jimin in his chest tightly their fingers intertwined with their matching couple rings hands on their hands.

"I told you that I will make you my mine" Jungkook said with a smirk plastered over his face teasing Jimin

"Yes, you made me yours"

"I can't wait my sugar plum, you need to be punished on our wedding night for being so ethereal ?" Jungkook asked with his husky voice making shivers run down Jimins spine but the younger also had a smirk plastered over his face meanwhile their hyungs and parents joined them and congratulated the couple for happy and bright future.

"you are me "

"I'm you"

They were tied for eternity with the bond of love.