the happening

- not proofread
- probably boring

4:20 am

the silver head male woke up screaming then everything in his room was thrown around which nobody heard due to the room being soundproof.

"kookie kookie KOOKIEEE" he whispered while getting louder but nobody could hear him no matter how loud he yelled his 'kookie' couldn't hear him but he felt his pain. it didn't take long for the older to get to the younger's room running in without knocking quickly embracing him in a hug.
"koo t-the twins somethings wrong w-we have to get them" the purple head male felt a pain in his chest he didn't have a special connection to the twins like taehyung did but he has that connection to taehyung and right now he feels all of his pain.

"get dressed we're leaving" jungkook kissed taehyung head then got up to go to his own room but got stopped by hoseok who had just got done dancing.

"why you look so pissed" "i got to get my children" now that information caught the older male off guard "children plural since when how many with who" the male couldn't help but ask questions. "look either come with us or stay but right now stop asking me shit" hoseok rolled his eyes but nonetheless went to change clothes like jungkook was doing. taehyung went to jungkook room once he had his clothes on he wasn't expecting to see hoseok and yoongi but he don't care about that he just care about his kids.

taehyung jet made it outside which woke the others but they got left.

"so jungkook you gone tell me who the mother of your children is" jungkook looked at taehyung who was sleep with a bunny and tiger plushie while yoongi was cuddling taehyung. once hoseok caught on he was hurt, 'since when have they been talking' 'why didn't taehyung tell me' multiple thoughts running through his mind. "how old are they" hoseok asked "three"
for the rest of the flight hoseok didn't say anything while taehyung slept. the first flight was 2hr 15mins to busan then they are going to drive to daegu which is 1hr 7mins.

they landed in the backyard of a mansion taehyung is the first to get off followed by jungkook and the other two.

"eomma" the toddler ran to her mother with a huge smile taehyung caught the girl and hugged her tightly but not too tight.
"hey baby i miss you" he pampered her face with kisses while she giggled "i miss you more eomma am i going with you and appa" she asked looking into her eomma eyes both having teary eyes. taehyung nodded at the toddler who smiled widely.

"what about taegguk is he coming too" "yes juhyung we're getting him next but for right now lets go inside" taehyung put the toddler down both him and jungkook grabbing her hand. the other 2 members was looking fondly at the family of 3 but also jealously because they wanted to be in jungkook place. 

time skip to daegu

t

hey arrived at their 2nd location. "hey cousinn" "hey irene boo how's life going" the cousins have a conversation as everybody walk in the house.

"what's going on y'all finally getting y'all responsibility's back" taehyung rolled his eyes at her before speaking "actually yes mfer they gone soon be in danger & only i can keep them safe its sooner than expected though."

"oh okay well right now taegguk is sleepi-" she was cut off by a little voice and feet running "apppaa" jungkook picked his little twin up "hey lil dude have you been giving your tt and cousin hell" the littte one nodded giving his appa a high five. "who are they eomma" asked juhyung pointing at yoongi and hoseok "those yall uncles yoongi the pale one and hoseok the horse face one" they all snicker.
"we would stay cousin but yk duty calls" and with that they all left.

with jungkook & tae;

"i thought you said something was wrong they seem fine to me" "remember idiot i can see shit before hand anywho we got to train them with they power and fighting they the heir to the thrones." "that's cool now lets make a 3rd heir" "im good bro catch me in more 2 years though if hobi or joonie don't beat ya to it."

if looks could kill trust hobi would be dead asf but what can jungkook do him and tae aint together no more he fucked that up but maybe just maybe he could get another chance he won't fuck up this time he was young, dumb, and immature well he still that.

"don't forget i can read your mind to boo" the silver head wink at the bunny looking male, he roll his eyes "so is that a yes or what" taehyung hunk his shoulders then point at his neck where 'jk' at "you tell me." something flash in his eyes "fuck" he mutter under his breath.

they finally make it back home "eomma THIS is you and appa house" "nope my house is actually wayy bigger this is the members house we gone go home later." since the jet make hell of noise landing the others hear and run out "where the hell yall go and who damn kids wait that one resemble jungkook who you been fuc- freaking on" asked of course jin

"damn can we get in the house first" "fuck you yoongi" "fuck you unknown tall man" "somebody better get this damn lil girl" "or what" with that jin pull off his flip flop "say some else child" "what you gone do hit me" before jin could get the girl he start levitating "don't touch my sister" taegguk said before dropping jin then punch him just in case. while seokjin take all this in everybody else laughing

"btw this is juhyung and taegguk pretty sure you can tell who the parents is" said jungkook smirking and its true juhyung look just like taehyung while taegguk look like jungkook. "wait taehyung the lover you use to talk about all the time" jimin asked "why tf you pretend to hate him then you even abused him" "yes he is hell if i know and he like pain ts aint hurt him frl"

"now lets go inside me and the twins leaving soon" "where yall going" ask namjoon "home ofc" "wym why yall just won't stay here" "well for one they dont have a room which they have at my house and i have to help them with their powers."

"ahhhh wtf"

end

f

irstly i just wanna say thank yall for being patient ik i been bs...
secondly thankk yall for the 15k reads honestly i aint think this story was good its cringe to me eventually imma rewrite it...

thirdly since i didn't realize the way i made they ages which fuck up the actual order of oldest to youngest im changing the ages...

jin - 21
yoongi - 20
hoseok - 20
namjoon - 19
jimin - 19
jungkook - 18
taehyung - 18
juhyung - 3
taegguk - 3

- its march 7th
- taehyung had them at 15

HAPPY NEW YEAR KLOVERS 🍀🥳 & MERRY BELATED CHRISTMAS