𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2: 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓗𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮, 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓟𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮

Addy heard a knock at the door. She answered it and there stood the Rivera family. "Hi, come in." Addy said.

The parents, Scott and Laura, went straight to her parents. "Hi I'm Bess and this is my brother Marcus."

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Addy and my sister is called Dora."

Addy, Marcus and Bess went into the living room to get to know each other. Marcus and Bess went to Oxford Spires Academy. Addy had to say that she went to a boarding school in Scotland that you had to be admitted to and you can't just ask to go.

Bess was Addy's age and Marcus was Fred and George's age.

When dinner came, Bess's parents kept asking Addy about school. She lied about most bits. Addy said everything was fine and when asked about a boyfriend Addy lied because I wasn't comfortable sharing that with people new to her.

After dinner, Addy took Bess to her room. As they entered Addy pressed a button on the door handle and it stopped all picture from moving.

"Cool room. Who are these pictures of?"

"Um they are my sister, a present my sister got me, me and my sister, my mum and dad and my sister and me, my friends from France, my best friends, my dorm mate, my dead ex boyfriend, my boy best friend, and my old dog who died before we moved." Addyknew full well that dog was not just my dog who died. It was her cousin. What Bess didn't know was that if she saw the picture moving she would instantly know he was my boyfriend not my boy best friend.

*********
The next day, Addy woke up to hearing spells hitting walls. Addy ignored it thinking her sister was doing Auror training.

Addy got ready and went downstairs.When she got down Mad-eye was about to leave.

"See ya Mini Tonks." Mad-eye said as he closed the door.

"Where's mum and dad?" Addy asked as she hadn't seen them in their room or anywhere in the house.

"Dumbledore wants them to go on a mission so they are talking to him right now. But because it's Dumbledore's orders we will probably be home alone for a couple days so what do you want to do?"

"Umm. Bess mentioned last night something about a fair in town. Wanna check it out?"

"Sure we'll go later."

*********************

Time flew by that day and it soon reached three o'clock. "Addy, I've just seen Bess's family leave wanna go now." Tonks shouted up the stairs.

Their parents had gone on the mission. They left the house and started walking.

"You got some muggle money?" Dora asked her.

"Yeah." Addy replied. She had one purse with Wizarding money and another with Muggle Money.

When they got there it was filled. Kids screaming, laughing. Parents sat on benches trying to keep track of their kids. Addy had always enjoyed fairs.

They walked over to an ice cream van. "What do you want?" Addy asked Dora.

"Anything."

"Ok. Can I get two vanilla ice creams please." The man in the truck rolled his eyes and went to get their ice cream.

He handed us our ice creams, held out his hand and said "£5.58."

Addy handed him the money and they were about to walk away when Bess came up behind them and said "My uncle is grumpy isn't he."

When Bess went off to find her parents it was already getting dark. they were closing the fair and so Addy and Dora went to the park and sat on the swings.

Dora looked at Addy and said, "What's up? You've been sad all holiday."

"I just miss Sirius."

"I miss him to. Harry will miss him, same with mum and dad. We all do."

"Yeah but first I lost Sirius because he had to go to Azkaban, then I lost Cedric and now I've lost Sirius again. I'm scared I'll lose you, mum, dad or one of my friends next."

"I'm an auror and most of us are part of the order so I think we'll be fine."

"But Bellatrix got the upper hand between you two last time. who's to say it won't happen again?"

"Me." Dora said happily.

The night carried away with laughter and boys. Addy finally got Dora to admit she likes Remus and Dora already knew about her and George.

Addy awoke to next morning. Her hair was a mess and the same clothes from last night. Addy sat up straight and realised she was still in the park. The two sisters had fallen asleep on the grass so they had leaves in their hair.

When they got home, Dora started picking the leaves out of Addy's hair. "You know you have a streak of bubble gum pink hair."

"I know. Bellatrix pointed it out last month. I made it like that in my first year to remember you but I guess I forgot about it."

"Change it."

"What! Why?" Addy asked.

"Because your not me. Bubble gum pink is my colour."

Addy closed her eyes and she thought of what colour she would like. When Addy opened her eyes she had streaks of blue in her hair.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry it's a short chapter they will be better I promise.

- hxgwarts00