MAYBE I LOVE YOU

Background knowledge: the year is 2018. Troye moved to LA 3 years ago. He now lives in with Tyler in a house they bought together. His singing career has taken off. They are NOT dating....yet ;)

Troyes pov
"Today started like any other day I spent with Tyler in LA. I woke up early and left the house to head to the studio. I had a new album coming out and so many of the songs were about my hidden feelings towards Tyler. I don't know how I am able to live with the man if I am desperately in love with him but, I guess it works.
I got to the studio and sang a bit, worked on writing a few songs, then I headed home. Once I arrived I could smell Tyler's dinner he was cooking. I jokingly called out "yum! What's my dinner?!"And he came in smiling. "I've actually made us both dinner." I smiled and bent to untie my shoes. "Hey, Troye. We need to talk." Tyler said nervously. I placed my shoes against the wall and made my way to the table. "What is it Tyler?" He scratched his neck nervously. "Um, so, you are at work a lot and it's not really a problem but I mean, I barely see you anymore Troye, I miss you.Do you think you could ask to come in less?" for some reason this set me off. "Tyler I have to!!! Don't guilt trip me! I can't believe you would ask this!! You know I can't or I would!!" He glanced at the floor. "I know but, I miss having you around. cant you write them here?" I know he was just missing me but I was irritated further by this. "TYLER! You know it's not that fucking simple!!!" His face filled with anger. "I WAS JUST ASKING!!!! IS IT THAT BAD I MISS HAVING YOU HERE!?!?" I looked him in the eyes. "YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO ASK THAT?! IT HURTS THAT I HAVE TO WORK SO MUCH BUT WHY DO YOU CARE SO FUCKING MUCH ANYWAY?!?!?" He glared at me. "BECAUSE YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND!!!" I don't know why I said this, for Tyler and I have never had a 100% platonic relationship. "NORMAL BEST FRIENDS DONT CARE THIS MUCH! SO WHY DO YOU?!?" His face grew redder and angrier. At first he would regret what he said. Later he would realize that it was the perfect move. "MAYBE BECAUSE I LOVE YOU TROYE! MAYBE I LOVE THE WAY YOUR EYES LIGHT UP WHEN YOU SEE NUTELLA OR START TO RANT ABOUT SOMETHING YOU ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT! MAYBE I LOVER THAT WAY YOU CALL ME TILLY AND CUDDLE ME LIKE WE ARE MORE THAN FRIENDS! MAYBE IM IN LOVE WITH THE WAY YOUR SMILE AND LAUGH LOOK AND SOUND! MAYBE IM IN LOVE WITH YOUR PERFECT QUIFF GAME! MAYBE IM IN LOVE WITH YOUR BEAUTIFUL EYES! MAYBE IM IN LOVE WITH YOUR LONG YET ADORABLE LIMBS THAT YOU FIND AWKWARD AND BAD BUT I FIND PERFECT! MAYBE IM IN FUCKING LOVE WITH YOU TROYE SIVAN MELLET!!!!!!" By the time he was done speaking his face was almost blue from lack of oxogen. I looked at him, my eyes tearing up. "Tyler, do you really love me?" He looked up at me from his feet, where he had set his gaze after his little rant. His eyes watered and his bottom lip trembled. "Do you really love me like that?" I asked quietly. He nodded slowly, tears starting to fall from his eyes. "I'm sorry Troye." he said, his voice shaking. I stepped forward and leaned in. just before my lips touched his, I paused. "I love you too Tyler Oakley." and with that I sealed the moment with a kiss. " I closed the book. "And that, Lea and Levi, is how your daddy told me he loved me." I said smiling. Levi looked over at Tyler. "Really daddy?" He asked curiously. He was only 5 so he double checked everything g with us both. It was his cute habit. Lea, being she was 13, Jair smiled. "That's really cute papa." She said, beaming at me. I smiled at Tyler "yeah, it really is"

LATER THAT DAY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ as Tyler climbed into bed I rolled over. I leaned our heads together and whispered "I love you too Tilly."

A/N

HELLO YOUNG ONES OR OLD ONES OR HUMAN ONES OR NON HUMAN ONES OR WHATEVER THE HELL YOU IDENTIFY AS A SPECIES. I HAVENT UPDATED ANYTHING IN THREE MILIION YEARS. YAY. I DIDNT EDUT SORRY FOR TYPOS. So how are y'all? I have been soooo super busy. (Not really I'm just lazy) and I'm really sorry for not updating 'you had me at tilly' nor 'Las Vegas' I don't know what to say. So bye I guess.

~outcast~

SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION:

My horrible tumblr: uncoolfangirl

My Instagram fan acc: troye_oakley_

THATS IT BYYYYYYEEEE *wink* *badass HLP remix plays in back ground*