YOU

A collab with Homestuckfanatic6

Troyes pov

I was sitting on my bed, stalking Tyler on all social medias and binge eating Nutella. It had been 6 months since we broke up. We had a huge fight. I just miss him so much. I was currently on his Instagram, scrolling through selfies and more. I have spent the last 6 months thinking. What if I had done something different. What if we had told the viewers? What if I held his hand more? What if I had expressed my love the true way I felt it? I was shaken from my thoughts by a text.
Tilly: open the door
I took a moment to think. Do I really want to do this? Why does he want me to? Is he here? I rise of my bed, closing my laptop and walking to the door. I unlocked the dead bolt and handle. I opened the door to reveal a soaking wet Tyler Oakley holding a bouquet of red roses. "Tyler" I whispered. He held the roses towards me. I delicately plucked them from his hand. We just stared into each others eyes. "Troye Sivan Mellet," he began "I am in love with you. I am in love with your hair. I am in love with your eyes. I'm in love with your clothes. I am in love with your smile. Your laugh. The way your eyes light up when you laugh. The way you care about your family. Your addiction to Nutella. The way you look when you sleep. Your birth mark. Your quiff. Your creativity. Your singing voice. You. I am madly and deeply in love with you. I don't know why I ever let you go. And I know it's been six months and you may not feel the same but..." he paused for a moment. I was in tears. He still loves me. I wasn't expecting what came next. He slid a small velvet box out of his coat pocket. He got down on one knee and I covered my mouth. "Troye Sivan Mellet, you beautiful amazing man, will you marry me?" I gasped and collapsed into him. "Yes Tyler I will!" I shouted. he tilted up my chin and placed a soft kiss upon my lips. I guess happily ever afters do exist.

AN
GUYS IM SO SORRY! I haven't updated my other stories in forever I'm very sorry. I'm struggling with depression and self harm so it's hard to invest a lot of time in things like this. I have also discovered that I am pansexual. My extremely homophobic mother is stressing me out. I have not told any one but a few of my close friends. Thank you for understanding.

SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION

INSTAGRAM: troye_oakley_

TUMBLR: uncoolfangirl

BYEEEEEEE