Chp-1

An:- All these characters are not mine. They belong to their owner and hence I have no right to this character but I am making this fanfiction for entertainment purposes so enjoy.

     It seems that you have finally surpassed me Maria and now it's time for me to leave this world. I hope you will be able to contain your title as a new creator and with that the previous creator disappear.

  (A/N:- Read Umineko if you all are confused, Creator is just a title but I am gonna go with making the creator a character )

    As the creator notices something he cannot die he is above the rule of the multiverse and the cosmos so he decided the best thing he could do is he self reincarnated himself.

  The creator:- It seems that what I feared was right I cannot die even if the Comos tries to kill me I can't die but I can self reincarnate myself. 

   Wait if I were to self reincarnate myself then ..,........Hehe hahaha, I can't become the creator again but I supposed I should go to a different dimension which is outside of this cosmos and now the new life begins.

       Pov the creator again.

I am reincarnated as a boy named Naruto. Sometimes I wonder if I was not this boy will this boy survived.

   How come someone's family does this to their son? They abandoned their first son and took their other children and left this boy in the hands of the villagers. Should I even call them villagers well I think even demons are well-mannered than them.

  Sure the demons have their ego but they never attacked the children for some reason.

    When I came to this world as a child I saw everything getting destroyed.

Flashback

   Still the creator/of Naruto pov

I opened my eyes as I see a masked man taking a boy hostage who seems to be my sibling as he threatened my father I suppose.

As my father was able to bring my brother whose name is menma back and save all of us as well as our mother.

   Then before I knew anything our father flash us in front of .....what is this? This Ninetails, in the thoughts, what's this in every universe is there Ninetails, whichever universe I go I see a different kind of Ninetails but this one seems to be weakest Ninetails I have ever seen.

   As I watch our father go through some hand signs a blue ethereal figure appeared behind our father's back the figure looked into my eyes as his eyes were staring at me probably guessing already who I am.

   As our father requested the "God of death" to seal the Kyuubi away in him and menma and mito but the "God of death has something else in his mind as he sealed 35% in mito and 35% in menma and 30% in our mother but he sealed the soul of kyubi in me.

  I wonder why but after that, we were taken to the hospital for a check-up.

And I saw a long white hair man saying something about the prophecy and due to that my life turn hell as my parents abandoned me and left me.

  With that my struggle began.

Flashback ends.

    Right now I am walking toward the academy. and then the normal life began to take over this weak cosmos.