Confidential Meeting

Character Introduction

Colonel Shakti Randhawa: A respected army officer on ground & strict regarding his work

Colonel Shakti Randhawa: A respected army officer on ground & strict regarding his work. Father of Gunny and Sherry. Uncle of Rajveer. Husband of Sanjana Randhawa.

Dr Sanjana Randhawa: Doctor by profession

Dr Sanjana Randhawa: Doctor by profession. Loves her three children most. Caring and understanding lady.
Mother of Gunny & Sherry. Soul Mother of Rajveer but Anut by blood. Wife of Shakti Randhawa.

Two weeks passed

As time passed S6 became to much friendly with Rajveer and Shalini.

If S6 face any problem they directly goes to Rajveer for its solution. Whatever the problem was, Rajveer used to give its solution immediately. He did not solve the problems of his studies, but also used to solve his personal problems. He was the only one who knows the secrets of S6. Due to solving their problems, he also started understanding the cadets very well.If the cadets break any rule or do any mischief, he does not take time to catch them. Rajveer had made him lie down with the punishment of Major Nair, but the cadets used to fall prey to Rajveer's punishment. But the cadets could not understand how Rajveer could catch them doing every mischief while no one else was even aware of it. The cadets were completely unaware of the fact that the person they considered to be decent was not the same at all. No one in KMA right now knows that Rajveer was No 1 RULEBRIKER of the academy in his acedmic days except Shalini. It was just that the cadets were still children to do mischief and Rajveer had done PhD in all this. And that's why Rajveer always used to catch them after doing any mischief.

A random location at Delhi

Naveen: hamhe Colonel Randhawa yaha kyu bulaya hai.

Abhi: kaam hi ke liye bulaya hoga.

Gunny was silent moving towards his house 🏠 entry gate. He was having doubt why the meeting is at house. If it would be a official meeting than the location should be headquarter not his home. He understands that his father had called them unofficially.