Meeting Edward Cullen

I am ISABELLA SWAN aka BELLA AND it is my first day of school in forks as i have moved in with my dad bcoz my mom and phil were travelling and as you know i do not like travelling much.
Phil is a minor league baseball player my mom married after getting divorced. I am more of an introvert and one who does not like rain,snow or any weather which includes water. Talking abt me i am more of a person who likes the sun.
I have always wanted a car for myself and when we reached my dad's house i see an orange truck waiting for me. I was sooooooo shocked and happy to see that and meeting my childhood friend Jacob just made my day.
Then we went inside and went upto my room nothing had changed except the crib that had changed into a bed. Charlie loved tha fact that i was with him so he will get to spend some time with me. Charlie kinda feels awkward around me because we have not spent a lot of time with eachother lately.
After unpacking next day i go ro school and i see that in the parking lot everyone has expensive cars and i am the only one with a huge truck and everyone is looking at me in a mocking way which is kinda embarassing. While walking in i meet ERIC who helps me around school and then something crazy happens as i enter my biology class i gave my bio teacher a slip to sign and i am standing in front of the fan i see this really hot and pale guy sitting on the second bench covering his nose. At first i thought that i was smelling bad but it was something else.