Aarav

Yeah, the first chapter...Let's start🥳🥳🥳🥳

Aarav's POV

Ughhh a tough day in school just exam and exam...I am tired...I sighed

Ain't it normal? It is the ten grade and next year is your SSC year and you are busy with phones and phones...Just pray you will not get a ZERO and I will beat your ass up...Mom said in an angry tone

-Mom speaks quietly..everyone is looking at us- I beg

-Quite.. my Mom snap back.

ugh, it will be a bad day. I wish everything will be alright. How can I think that?

The lady demon just snap me, still, the big demon remains, and the two baby demons... They also add their little hums...

ughhh, God...Now I don't want to go home...

At home...
Hey, what's up little one? Dad's voice comes from the washroom.

-Dad, how many times have I said to you not to talk while you are in the washroom...I said it with a big smile on my face.

-I just want to ask you about the exam... how is it???

(ughhh I knew it...)It's so so...

-So so...is that you repay me...I will teach you a lesson if I don't get your result sheet with a straight-A mark.....
(oh lord Save me, is there someone who cares about me)

I cuddle myself with books and start reviewing but my mind just wants to go and see the replies.

I carefully step on my feet so that they can't hear me get the phone... Slower slower...

-Sissy!!! whatcha doing? Ughhh (my little heart)

-U are gonna get the phones..am going to call Mooooo...

-hey hey please I promise you... I will get you two large mugs of cold coffee tomorrow.... please just cover me up...

-Ok if you break...

-I will not...

(At least I get the phones...Checking the WhatsApp msg..)

Saina's bunches of msg...

ughhh, am here.. what's up...

-hey, you know I told you the boy...

-Which one? I questioned

-That Navy one...

-Oh what happen.. again you got rejected come on be human..Stop annoying him...

-Just a help please Just one time if you think of me as your friend...

-Ok pour it...

- Please tell him that I love him soo much. I cannot live without him...

-ugh how many boys do you tell the same thing?? Whatever I will tell him but I can't be sure if he will listen to me

-Just try...

-Ok hang up...

(ughhh the girl is so annoying...She just annoys me ughh. I feel bad for that boy...I know just after a week she will find a new one...but whatever let me see how rude can he be?)

#Messaging the unknown##

Hey... You here..Wanna talk to you...

(It sounds so weird ugh whatever
it will be enough...More text will annoy him..if he replies then I will talk or else del the contact)

Let's go back to study or else the lady demon will kill me.

(if my mom knows what I call to her then I will be her dinner one day)🤣🤣🤣
---------

It is just the first chap...coming for a new chap

So A normal day in my life but kinda special day for me now because it's the day I message him for the first time though I don't have any feelings for him at that time.
Anyways.
Stay tuned... 😁😇😇😇

And please review, like, comment, vote, and tell me if there is any problem.