Konohamaru

The village hidden in the leaves... where today one young woman begins her quest to become a full-fledged ninja.

"You... want me to take a picture of you looking like that?" An old photographer asked the strange twelve year old.

"YEAH GO FOR IT!" she yelled excitedly.

"Okay but your going to regret it" throwing the black cloth over his head. "Say cheese" the old man grumbled. "GRRRR!"

The hokage looked down at the absurd picture of Naruko covered in makeup markings making a "boss" face. In front of him sat the culprite smiling eagerly like she just made a proud achievement. "Well old man what ya think? the expression was hard so it took me three hours to get it right!" she leaned back into her chair. "I mean it's not like something ordinary would do!..." pointing to herself to make a point she didn't notice the hard stare he was giving her. "But with my artistic vision!-" "do it over" The hokage placed the picture down and stared at her.

"Say What?" "What concerns me most is that you weren't wearing your headband in your picture". Sitting back down Naruto folded her arms over her chest in a pout "I didn't want to scratch it I'll start wearing after the ceremony tomorrow". He didn't say anything further only shake his head in disapproval at the stubborn blonde.

Naruko opened her mouth in attempt to argue but was interrupted by a loud slam of the door. "ON GAURD OL' MAN! RIGHT?" Said old man crouched lower into his chair bringing his hat down to shadow his eyes "If it's not one thing it's another". She watched with almost mild fasination as the boy made it half way across the room.

"Whats He Gotten Into This Time!" A circled shades wearing shinobi skidded to a stop just outside the door not realizing he stepped on the tiny childs scarf. With a loud thud, the boy hit the ground head first groaning. "What the heck?" the usually hyper blonde thought. Rubbing his forehead, his gaze fell on Naruko who took note that he now had a missing tooth, probably from the fall.

"YOU! You tripped me didn't you?" A tick appeared on the blondes head. If there was one thing she did not like, it was being blamed for things that she never did. "I didn't do anything moron! you fell over your own feet!" Surprising everyone she had him by the front of his collar with an annoyed look. "Naruko Uzumaki! unhand him! that boy happens to be the grandson of our revered lord, the third hokage!" the boy in her grasp smirked at her pause. "Whats wrong blondie? I thought you were going to hurt me?" she shook slightly, noticing this the boy's smirk deepened. "They all do this once they find out I'm the hokages grandson..." her teeth clenched and unclenched in anger. "To afraid of me just like master four eyes over there, and everyone else in town... Hah!".

"Like I Care! Stupid extra!" The angry blonde slammed her fist into the boys head. Both surprised and hurt the eight year old gazed up at the glaring blonde in awe.

From behind the two the hokage covered his face with one hand as a sigh escaped his lips. "WHAT?" four eyed master tried to comprehred what had just happened but only looked like a fool as his mouth fell open and closed like a fish.

She knew he was following her, that boy just wasn't quiet when it came to sneaking. "I know your there idiot! Stop following my girlfriend or I will kill you said katsuki !" finally being fed up she sharply turned around pointing right at him. Dropping the fence disguise that was horizontile instead of parallel. The creepy boy smirked "Heh so you managed to penetrate my disguise right? I would expect no less from the future wife of the future hokage" he puffed out his chest in pride.

Ignoring what the dumb kid just said she turned around, walking away "I've done what I'm suppose to do today I'm going home!". "Wait I wanted you to teach me that trick of yours!" suddenly interested she stopped and narrowed her eyes at the kid. "Trick?" "Yeah your ninja centerfold!" her eyes widened in shock. "Dude your a boy!" "oh come on master!" Konohamaru pushed. "Master?" rubbing her none existant chin hair she smiled "heh you know? I think I like the sound of that... Master Uzumaki... alright kid I'll teach it to ya believe it!" Naruko flashed him a fox like smile. "Also if we spend lots of time together we'll fall in love!" "NO!" SMACK! "OWW!".