Chapter 2 Emergency room

(Please forgive me for not knowing how things work on this app I'm learning) Ash was in a room while Pumpkin was in a room with her daughter Hazelnut, it was hard explaining things to the workers there since all what Hazel said to her mom was Benjamin. Hazelnut hasn't talk a lot she is still shocked about what happened to her friend Ash. Hazel was covered in a blanket with a ice pack on her nose, the bleeding has stop. A nurse walked into the room and said "Miss Lee, I need to have a talk with you it's about Ash Camp's Family." She said with a police officer on the outside of the door. Pumpkin respond back with "Sure." She looked at her daughter who still hasn't said anything. "I'll be right back." She said while walking out of the room, She looked at the police officer confused. "Ma'am Ash Camper's family was found dead, we found three of the body's we can't find the mother of Ash Camper." Pumpkin froze. She looked at the room that Ash was in and back at the office. "If you are wondering Miss Lee, Ash is just in a coma." The nurse said. Pumpkin looked at both of them. And ran towards the bathroom with small tears starting to form. "Ma'am?" The officer said. "She just needs some time alone." The nurse said while looking at the officer. "I didn't ask if I was allowed to speak to her child." The officer said in a low tone. "She doesn't say anything that much, if she does it's very little." The nurse respond. The officer looked back at Ash's room. "I'll speak to Hazelnut Lee tomorrow then."
(I'm lazy so I'll finish this soon Alright back) The next day Hazelnut was home while Ash was still in the hospital her mother Pumpkin is working,so she is home alone. She decided to get her mind off of Ash she'll go the woods, she grabbed a purse and brought some water, food, her pills and a inhaler, a lighter, and some chapstick. She grabbed her hoodie and put that on over her pink shirt that had a cat on it, she put her long brown hair up in pigtails. She but on her shoes and decided to head towards the woods she went past Ash's house and went down a little path that they will ride there bikes down since there was no rocks. She took off her shoes since she didn't want to get them wet and she walked across the water, once she was on the other side of the creek she put on her shoes again. "I should probably grab some rocks since I forgot to bring a knife." She said while picking up some rocks, then a shiny red rock with white sparkles caught her action. "Pretty she said, but imagine if I touch it it takes me some where or something bad happens." She said looking at it and then took it. "All well if something happens at least I'll be able to keep the rock." It took her in a different world that looked like a little village but she felt different. "Huh?" She said looking around then she turn her head to look down and behind her, She had a brown tail with small blue fur mixed with it. She stayed silent. All of the sudden "Hey there dear, I noticed you laying here and I wanted to check up on you since it looks like you have a bruise on your nose." Said a lady while did a gentle boop on her nose that looked like a black sheep she looked like she takes care of plants. "May I ask what your name is, miss?" she said still confused. "Of course my dear, you may me Jasmine." She said while smiling. "Now come on I'll take you to my house so I can get rid of that bruise." She said while trying to pick up Hazel.