🧿 222 🧿

Here i am, sitting next to hitoshi shinsou. from what i've witnessed he's pretty powerful, i don't know why he's not in class 1A. We're both here because of an interview with a student. He's going to brainwash them while i read their mind. Pretty fun to get out of class just to read someone's mind.
You're probably wondering why they're in here. Well we caught them meandering about around with a younger villain. If i'm gonna be honest, i don't know her name. All i know is that she's younger and this student was in an upper-classmate. Probably older than the villain.
Now- Principal Nezu would probably have expelled them by now but he wanted to get out information first to see if they were a spy..and it turns out they were. The student will be under custody until further information for now Shinsou and I are dismissed. As we were walking back i couldnt help but look at shinsou, he was much more taller than me and had this sickly and tired face on him..or maybe a resting bitch face. After i few glances he had caught me. Of course me being me I panicked and looked away. I was at my class already so i just quickly walked in to avoid conversation. Thankfully, i was greeted by my group and went to sit down next to them. Talking with my group allowed me to ignore what happened in the hallway but the thought of shinsous restless face didn't leave my mind. Maybe i'll see him again in the future, maybe when he moves to class 1A..If—he ever does.
(AN: IF YOU HAVE ANY WRITING SUGGESTIONS PLEASE LEAVE THEM IN THE COMMENTS I AM NEW TO WRITING STILL)