Chapter 3

It's 3:00pm and we are back at Kaylee's house for a sleepover. It's the usual crew plus two. Heh...rhyming. Me, Kaylee, Lila, and now Nicole and Annabelle. Nicki and Annabelle are two of our other close friends. They aren't as close to me as Lila and Kaylee, but still great friends. They are a lot alike, goofy, hilarious and just flat out weird. That's why I love them.

"DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!" Everyone chanted, pulling me back down to reality.

Annabelle pops warheads in her mouth and immediately cringes. We are playing truth or dare, and Kaylee just dared Annabelle to eat all of the warheads that are in her bag...at once. There are ten.

"GAHHH! SDJHKSJGH!" Annabelle cries through her candy filled mouth.

We all burst out laughing.

"ISH NOT FURNEHH!" She gurgles, crossing her arms. Then immediately cringing again.

Lila and Nicki are doubled over in chairs, while Kalyee and I are rolling on the floor. We are all laughing our asses off.

"St-hic-stahp! It's-hic-too much-hic!" I yell, still laughing really hard.

Yeah...ok...I hiccup when I laugh really hard. It's one of the things I despise about myself.

"Urgh, wait...." We all watch as Annabelle gulps 3 times, and every time with a different face. This causes us to laugh again, violently.

"AH! YASSS! I AM THE QUEEN!" Annabelle exclaims throwing her hands into the air, and proceeding to take a victory lap around the basement.

We all laugh harder, but then sing We Are The Champions as Annabelle dances.

She then starts giggling and so do we.

"Wait can I see your tongue?" Nicki giggles.

"Uhm...ok." Says Annabelle, confuzzeled.

"OMFG! ANNABELLE!! YOUR TONGUE IS BLEEDING!"

"WHAT?!" Annabelle's eyebrows skyrocket.

Everyone laughs again, except Annabelle.

"Come hither child." I say beckoning Annabelle towards me.

Annabelle walks over and sticks out her tongue. Sure enough there are little red dots all over her tongue.

"Oh lawd...yep it's bleeding."

"Really?!"

"Yeah let me help you, we'll be right back guys."

I take her hand and lead her upstairs to the kitchen. I get some cold water and she sticks her tongue in it

"Thanksffff." She attempts to speak.

I giggle.

"You're welcome hun." I wink at her.

She laughs, spraying water everywhere. We both start cracking up.

"We should-hic- clean th-hic-this up." I manage to get out.

"Yeah..lol." She smiles.

We get paper towels and wipe the water up.

————————————————————-

At about 6:00pm, after a few rounds of Cards Against Humanity, Annabelle pulls me aside and asks me something.

"I wanna get back at them, for making me eat warheads." She says with an evil smirk oh her face.

"What?" I ask.

"Wanna prank them?" She says wiggling her eyebrows.

"Uh...hell yeah!" I exclaim. I love pranks, it's pretty oblivious I think.