Ch. 2 Mouse

Previously

The three was quiet for a bit until Irys is read to finally explain.

Irys: This is no stranger to me.. Her name is Hakos Baelz... And, she is..

Ina: She's?

Irys: my ex-wife

Ina: WHAT!?

Ina was shocked by the answer, she didn't expect Irys would have a someone like that. But in the same time, as she looks at Irys' eyes, she feels bad.

Ina: What happened between you two?

Ina asked with a concerned face.

Irys: It's a long story...

Ina is now starting to feel Irys wants Bae back, sure, Ina is Irys' girlfriend, but, she feels something unusual when Irys is with her ex-wife.

Only few people know about Bae and Irys' divorce, they are some of Ina's friends and 2 friends of Bae. But Ina, she knew nothing about this, Ina only knew about Irys when after the divorce, she was not aware about it.
Ina tried to smile to cheer Irys up.

Ina: We should eat already before the food gets cold again!

Irys also tried to smile too, and continue eating. Bae tried cooling down before eating, she didn't really eat much as when she is with Jason, she was fed little.

After the food is done, Ina started washing the dishes while Irys helps her.
Bae just sat on the floor watching them.
The lil rat wanted to ask how her wife is in all this year's but she thinks that she's bothering her or its to early to bring up the past when they got over it, or did they get over it?

Irys: So, about that Jason guy, he only took you in and started using you?

Bae was silent.. Until Irys paused what she was doing and wen tup to Bae to give her a hug.

Irys: It's alright Bae... You can tell me anything.. I'm not gonna hurt you.. No one is gonna hurt you... None of us is that guy, you can speak freely with us..

Bae started dropping tears as she hugged Irys back.

Bae: I-I don't like him! I don't wanna see him ever again!

Bae said while crying down her tears.

Irys: I'll be here for you.. Just call me when you need help, I'll be here for you, no one is allowed to use or hurt you..

Ina paused what she was also doing and started running to her room..

As she grabbed the camera and took a photo silently.

Camera: Hahaha, sorry, but I can't be silent in such a cute picture.

The stupid(best) camera made a high volume sound as the shot was taken, all of them heard it and Ina knew she he's fucked up :D.

Irys: INA!!!!!!!!

Irys started chasing Ina in the whole Living room in circles, Bae watched them and can't help but laugh.

Ina: OK OK! IM SORRY-

Irys: ok :D

As they all went back to their duties, Bae remembered she still have her phone somewhere in her pockets, she took it from Jason and hid it in her pockets.
She hurried back to the room and grab her cloth, looking at each pockets to find her phone, upon finding her phone, she quickly opened it and checked the time, it was 7 o clock in the morning, they woke up a bit early today. But then, she started looking at her messages, but suddenly, she saw one message from Jason.