"It feels weird when he's around"

(Saiki POV)
       It was like all the others days normal but I felt like something was gonna happen but who cares if it doesn't involve me I'm ok but something is telling me it has to be with me this is so annoying. I get up my bed and get change in my PK academy uniform I walked out my room only to be greeted by my dad begging for me to teleport him to work and like the good son I am I did not so I teleport myself to my school. When I got there I saw two really familiar faces it was Nendou and Kaido but for some reason I was happy to see Kaidō  face ughh what Was I thinking.

(Kaidōs POV)
        When we were walking I couldn't stop looking at Saiki he look so tham hot I love his glasses that made him look way hotter and the eyes of him and we can't forget about the pink hair he is so hot. I really like him since the first day of school but I can't tell him what if he things I'm weird for liking guys I don't want to be rejected by my crush ahhh I hate my self so much I mean who would like me I have ugly blue hair and I dress weird I'm weird I know I'm weird I look at him and then at me and I just can't se my self with him or anyone I really hate the way I am but .Now that I think about it there's going to be a new guy I wish he's gay hehe.

(No ones POV)
          "Hi everyone today we are having a new student" the teacher says "you can come in now" ...."umm okey so my n-name is  Aren k-Kuboyasu and w-was up d-dud' after Kuboyasu presents him self the teacher tells Kaidō to show him around and Kaidō happily accepts after him and Kuboyasu go out of the class and Kaidō shows him around the school

(Saiki POV)
When I saw them walking out I felt weird I didn't like Kaidō being alone with the weirdo I really hate the tough of Kaidō being alone with that guy ugh I thought for a lot until I finally told the teacher if I could go to the restroom in which she say yes when I got there I use my powers to se what they were doing I saw them talking and laughing Kaidō never laughed like that when I'm around he looks so cute like that it makes me wanna kiss hi- what was I thinking anyway I was still watching them and Kaidō was blushing to this guy I don't know why but seeing him blush to someone else's that is not me got me really mad it made my blood boil I hate the way the guy looks at MY Kaidō I mean at Kaidō....

(Kuboyasu POV)
When I got in the classroom the teacher told this really cute guy to show me around the school don't get me wrong I'm not gay but when there's a guy as cute as him I may just become when he was showing me around we were talking and then I say something really dumb wish make him laugh he look really cute so with out thinking I say "you look really cute when you laugh" and that made him blush and he look even cuter after like teen seconds he talks and say "you also look really cute when you laugh" with the comment I blush really hard but for some reason I felt watch from some where.

( No one POV)
After school Saiki  Nedou and Kaidō where goin to the ramen place they always go to and Kaidō and Nedou were talking about something stupid them Saiki talk but it wasn't about what the two idiots were talking about Saiki said "so Kaidō what were you and the new guy talking about" the question made Kaidō blush really hard not only because Saiki talk to him but also because he remember about what Kuboyasu said to him "umm w-we were talking about s-school yeah that's all nothing else h-hehe" "really buddy because you look like a tomato right know you know" Nedou says "shut up nedou" Kaidō say "well we were making funny jokes when he told me I look really cute when I laugh and that got me of gourd and then I told him he look really cute when he laugh and the-"... "okey we don't care can we go get the ramen" Saiki says annoyed 😒.

(Saiki POV)
    I don't know why but Hearn him said that thing about him made me really mad 😡. We got to the ramen place and they had coffee jelly and I got it when the food finally came I saw Kaidō eating I don't know why but some thing about him made me feel good a weird feeling that only he could make me feel what is this feeling I hate is so much I think wild biting into my coffee jelly (I hate this feeling 😣)

(Guys this is my first story so pls don't hate me but tell me all the mistakes I made so I can fix them maybe if I am not to lazy but for know I'm going to sleep because is 5:24 in the morning and I'm really tried so bye 😚😚)