1 . Arrival

Vrushali woke up to find her husband looking at her with concern .  He asked if she had a nightmare . Vrushali started thinking about her dream and then narrated it to him .

" Are you sure that the baby you saw in your dream was you " karna asked her , vrushali nodded. " Then what is there to get confused , your mother must have named you vrushali and your foster parents have named you as subhadra " Vrushali sighed " I thought the same , but what was the need to reveal the name  , what difference does it make ? "

" Maybe your mother wants you to know that she cared about you and she even named you " karna suggested . " I guess so , I felt emotional when I saw her taking care of me " tears started brimming from vrushali's eyes . Karna cupped her face and kissed her on forehead " I wish I was there with you in the dream , I could have seen you as a baby " vrushali blushed . " I really wanted you to be there , the place was stunning " vrushali closed her eyes resting her face on karna's chest .

"I think Vrushali suits you better than subhadra , It sounds beautiful like you . " her cheeks turned red . " I will call you vrushali from now on "  he was caressing her hair .

" But only in private  . I don't want to tell anyone about my birth . Already everyone are dumbfounded after seeing my powers , I'm afraid they will start treating me differently from before ... What should I tell them when they ask me about that ? " She asked him . " I think You should tell the truth " he suggested . " But I don't want anyone to treat me like a goddess or whatever " . Karna was thinking deeply on whether his wife should reveal the truth or hide it .

After a few minutes of silence a thought occurred to vrushali , " Do you have a moment in life where you thought you could have changed something " . Karna thought for a moment , then he said " kalapradharshan " . Vrushali was surprised and asked him why . " I couldn't win because of the sunset though I could have easily won , I made the mistake of playing with arjuna , forgetting about time " .
" It doesn't matter you were the clear winner only fools would say otherwise  " vrushali said with pride in her voice  . " I wish mother would make me dream of that day and you would be sharing the dream with me and I want to see you win  "  she said cheerfully . " If it happens I'm surely going to impress you my love " karna said kissing her temple as she was resting her head on his chest  . So it will be a complete show off but I can't wait for it ,  vrushali thought . vrushali was fantasizing about all the ways her husband would win the duel between him and arjuna .

vrushali was trying to remember the day . It was the first time she had seen her husband , he was so handsome and she couldn't take her eyes of him . Though she didn't admit to herself , she was totally attracted to him but she had to bury her feelings deeper in her heart . She knew her brothers would not approve of her choice and in a way she tried to deciet herself by hiding her feelings as if it never existed and it worked well until she saw him again , thats when she got abducted by him  . Vrushali was thinking about everything that lead to this moment where she was madly in love with him . Some of her friends in dwaraka used to tell her about karna and Duryodhana describing them as epitome of evilness . She felt sad hearing it and wished it was all false at the time . But now she had married that evil person , If her husband would be called evil then there should be an interchange in meaning of the word evil and good . she laughed at the thought that her sweet and loving husband being called evil. Karna was amused by her laughter . He asked her why she was laughing . Vrushali controlled her laugher and told him about how everyone thinks of him as evil " . "I don't care as long as my lovely wife doesn't think of me as evil " he said pulling her towards him for a kiss . After a passionate kiss vrushali reminded him that it's time for his morning pooja .

When they returned after karna's usual Surya pooja , they got a surprise . Shakuni and dushala had returned from gandhara . As soon as dushala saw her best friend she couldn't hide her joy , she tightly hugged vrushali making her fight for breath . Then dushala took vrushali and bhanumati inside , excited to catch up with everything that happened since she left hastinapur .