First Sight

I paced down the hallways, not forgetting to search every nook and cranny. Where was he? As the doors of a few more corridors were dismissed, a pale, smooth hand grasped your wrist. It was warm and oddly comforting, but surely you won't let anyone read that off your face. The arm linked to a crisp shirt and further going up, that same handsome face. 

"You came, like an obedient dog", he remarked -the last words faint but snide. He brought his other hand towards the first and gripped my fingers tightly, making his knuckles whiter than possible. My body went stiff at his touch and he seemed to understand that. His eyes examined my dark skin and moved on to the sides of my black, silky scarf- acknowledging its symbolism. I dared to look at his face, with its sharp features and velvety, blonde hair. He looked surprisingly similar to Lucius Malfoy- bad faith wasn't just his name but his prime attribute too (Malfoy means bad faith in French). The boy in front of me could not be a Malfoy, could he? This thought tore me from the inside out. My vision blurred furiously and my fear consumed me. All that was left was weak, the part of me which refused to come out of hiding, let alone fight. Thoughts of my parents, locked up, helpless, all because of their closest friend. I could no longer stand and my knees parted, giving me the freedom to mourn my inability. I dreaded to see the smirking face towering above me, controlling every cell of my being. I was lost in an alternate universe- with only a large crash taming my trance. Glazed eyes soon turned to tearful and worried.

 Three heads were lying on the floor. "I told you, Ron, there was no mouse", a girl with frizzy hair exclaimed at a tall boy with red hair and a lot of freckles. "Are you alright", I asked, wiping my tears onto the edge of my sleeve. The so-called prefect strode towards them and simply stated "Potter". A boy with shaggy, brown hair and thick glasses, rose and stared at him. He was probably 'Potter'. "Why are you here with her Malfoy", jerking his head at me. My worst fear was confirmed.

"Well Potter, as the prefect of Slytherin I can speak to a fellow Slytherin, can't I?", Malfoy said, relaxed, the complete opposite of me. I helped up the girl with frizzy hair who, I now noticed was extremely gorgeous. She mouthed me a silent thank you and we faced the two boys. They left the empty corridor quiet and seemed as if they need no words to just communicate, but eyes were enough. You could see the long-time rivalry through their expressions.

 Finally, the long stare was broken abruptly by the red-haired guy sneezing. Malfoy handed me a note and left the room with an anxious yet grinning face. I was now in front of three strangers in scarlet robes, them eyeing me from head to toe in the tranquil space. The boy with glasses was first to break the silence. "My name is Harry and these are my friends Hermione and Ron", the others gave me weak smiles. "Charmed", I replied, returning them one wholeheartedly. 

Guys, I changed the whole thing so please read it. I'm super lazy so this will take a while to finish. Requests are open and I promise the rest of the story to be more focused on the actual plot. Cheers!