𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣.

* Emilia's POV. *
Warning: Mature scene
This child has been over for only 10 minutes and she's already pissing me off.

I hate kids with their sticky hands and dirty faces. I responded dryly to Angela. "How do u feel about this wedding?" She spoke calmly rocking her child as she giggles.

"I don't know how I'm supposed to feel?" I mean I got a fine ass husband. Shut up. Speaking of him.. where is he?

I wondered off and I knocked on his bedroom door, before barging in. He was sleeping.

He looks so fuckable right now. Shut up you whore.

I turn to leave before I felt my wrist being pulled, I turned around facing him. "You smell like whiskey." I scoff.

"You smell like flowers." He smiled wrapping his arms around my waist. "Speaking of flowers, have u done our wedding invites?"

Who does he think I am fucking Einstein or some shit, I just figured out last night.

"No. I didn't even know we're having a real wedding." I look away from his eyes. His eyes were grey and beautiful, they looked like storms. "We need to in order for people to believe."

I groaned and pushed him off me, "I'll make them later, " I smiled and crawled over him before grabbing his wallet and getting his credit card. "Gracias." I grinned.

Angela and i were looking for dresses and I pant, "God damn who know dresses weighed like 100 fucking pounds."

Angela gasped and pulled out a dress that looked like something out of a movie, "No fucking wa-" she gave me a glare and I snatched it.

I looked in the mirror in the changing room, for this dress is gorgeous

I looked in the mirror in the changing room, for this dress is gorgeous. I walked out as Angela just stares with her mouth open.

"What does it look bad?!- " I try adjusting it and she smacks my hand. "You look so hot girl." I giggled a little, "Thank you."

After I changed back into my own clothes, I bring the dress up to the cashier. 1,230?!

Sorry to whoever pays Lorenzo's credit card bills.

I hummed paying, getting random emojis from Marco. I grinned a little bit in amusement before putting my phone in my jeans back pocket.

***
I hid the dress in the back of Angela's car. I saw her walking to me, i furrowed my eyebrows at her. "Boss man wants u. "

Great, princess boy wants me.

I walked to his room in a white sports bra and some red nike leggings. I didn't even bother knocking, instead I just allowed myself in.