chapter seven

"Na ndi ocha nwere abia ozo ka na_akpata ozo odachi.onye obula bia o ,na_aphapu bughi ekwe ka ha eduhie anyi.
Churu ha si !
[The white people have come again to cause another havoc .Everybody come o,let's not allow them deceive us chase them out!]
The loud gigantic steps of okoro the drunk furiously running round the village looking so pathetic and miserable.
All the villagers started coming out of their hut anxiously waiting for the whitemen to come ,the gigantic boot worn by the white men made the villagers laugh so hard "No matter the strange things you wear ,you can't deceive us go back to your land " Okolo said as he angrily chased them from the village but the whitemen were so stubborn, they built a small cave in the village  fearfully stayed there until they had their way into our heart again .
                       ☆☆☆☆☆

LOLO UWA was not surprised "mortals will surely be mortals" they get enticed with little things just because the whitemen gave each and everyone of us mirrors ,we were easily misled again . Our god didn't force us to worship her she only told us not to cross her path and we knew her wrath so nobody wanted to face her wrath.
The loud songs from the villagers going round the village praising and worshipping the whitemen God made our god very angry she sent us a warning but we were so stubborn, so oneday the whitemen decided to play with death they asked us to come with them to the shrine of LOLO UWA in other for them to destroy her home we bluntly refused and told them the story but they were not scared we followed them because they said their God will come and help us .
Hmm! What a disastrous mistake ,our god made sure she killed the whitemen and killed seven of our people these made us very angry and sad " Why would you kill your own children "we murmured everyday ,the death of the whitemen didn't stop other white missionaries from coming to our land it was as if they enjoyed war and death .But this time around they came really prepared .