Køn 2

That of television makes the room shine slightly in a bluish tone. Two people sit on the couch a man and a woman. He concentrates on what is happening on the TV while she bites her lip and thinks.
She gets up and walks towards him. She sits broad-legged on his lap with her face to him. He looks surprised and is slightly nervous. But he catches himself quickly again and holds her to the waist. He looks deep into her eyes. Something is happening in his pants. She senses this and starts smiling. Slowly she approaches his face and pushes her body further against his. Breathing becomes a little faster and the pulse increases.The lips of the two touch each other and he pushes them even closer to himself. The two kissed as if they wanted to eat each other. He leaned over and she came after him. They were now halfway on top of each other. He holds her waist and she holds his head as they kiss intensely and passionately. She takes a hand off his head to open the zipper of her top. He took the opportunity to open his pants and push them off his legs as much as he could. She pushed his t-shirt up from his upper body and his body feels warm, almost hot. He released his hands from her waist and stroked over her back up to the bra. She takes off his pants completely and throws them on the floor. She intentionally moved a little stronger. Sometimes to the left, sometimes to the right, front and back. (It feels so good) He opened her bra to see her breasts in all its glory. Now he slides his hands under her skirt. He's feeling her wet slip and starts to smile.

A few minutes later there're completely naked. Right now his penis is sliding in her pussy. Faster and faster. In and out. The moaning is filling the room. His penis gets bigger and bigger. He want to cum.. in her. His eyes are on breast which are jumping up and down. So beautiful.
Suddenly, he holds her more violently by the hip and presses her pussy tightly to himself when his penis slides back into her. He does this a few times until he finally came in her and she did at the same time. she falls exhausted on his body. Both breathe heavily and sweat a lot. His penis is still in her pussy. Now they are lying there. Naked, sweaty and exhausted. His erection evaporates. He takes the blanket and places it over her body. That's how they fall asleep. He under her beautiful and sexy body.