𝟎𝟏||𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞

01||Hello From The Future

October 31st, 1977

Ophelia Adhara Black was not having a good day.

To start off her morning her roommates failed to wake her up so she missed breakfast and was late to potions. (Her least favorite subject)

Then at lunch she spilled pumpkin juice down the front of her white shirt and had no time to change. (Ophelia blamed Atticus for that since he made her laugh)

And to top it all up she took a nap after her last class of the day and slept through half of the yearly Halloween feast.

So Ophelia Ivy Black ran (which is something she never does) all the way to the great hall.

But what she didn't expect was to see her estranged family and more.

To say she was confused was an understatement.

All eyes turned to her when she walked in (which was very awkward in her opinion)

After a few seconds of awkwardly standing there she spotted her cousin Andromeda and her husband Ted

Ophelia walked over to them and embraced  Andromeda.

"Andy what are you doing here?" Ophelia asked.

Just when Andromeda was about to respond there was a flash of light and in the middle of the great hall a big group of people appeared out of nowhere.

Immediately all the professors except for Dumbledore pointed there Wands at the mysterious people.

"Hello May I ask who you are and what you are doing here?" Dumbledore asked with a smile.

All of the mysterious people sneered at him in response until a short red headed girl stepped up and said:

"Hello we are from the future since it's a shit show." the girl said bluntly.

"Ah I see how do we know you're telling the truth?" Said Dumbledore with a stupid twinkle in his eye.

"We can take veritaserum to prove it." Said a Boy with messy black hair.

"Very well then." Said Dumbledore and he summoned a bottle of veritaserum.

Hello everyone I'm sorry that I've been so inactive I've been very busy with school but it just ended so I'll be updating more

Hello everyone I'm sorry that I've been so inactive I've been very busy with school but it just ended so I'll be updating more. Let me know in the comments if you have any ideas and things that you want to see in this book:)