Chapter 3 Kimberly & Jason get captured

The next day at lake Erie, Jason and Kimberly decided to do some scuba diving. Little did they know that they were spotted by Divatox. "Whoo! Well, what do we have here? Two humans ripe for the picking, and they're heading our way." Divatox said. They were looking for something when all of a sudden, they got grabbed by some of Divatox's minions. They managed to get them into Divatox's ship. "Two perfect specimens worthy of feeding my fiance. Throw them into the bilge where they'll stay fresh for my beloved Maligore." Divatox said. "It'll be my pleasure." Elgar said before pulling a lever. "Now, let's reel in that little runt Lerigot. He's probably with Zordon by now. Remove the mind block. We'll use his wife Yara to contact them both." Divatox said. Meanwhile at the command center they were trying to help Lerigot to get his life force back up to normal levels. "Is he going to be alright?" Katherine asked. "The sun has taken its toll on him. But this should restore his life force, for now." Alpha said. "I wonder who's after him." Adam said. Then Lerigot started to thrash around. "What's happening to him?" Tommy asked. "Tommy, wait. Lerigot is receiving a telepathic transmission that is obviously upsetting him greatly. Zordon, what should we do?" Alpha said. "Perhaps if we can find out what he is receiving, we can help him. Alpha, attach the cranial transmission scanner and connect it to the viewing globe." Zordon said. That's when they see Divatox. "Zordon, I know you can hear me, so listen well. Lerigot must surrender. Say hello to Lerigot's family. Yara, loving wife and carrying mother to little baby Bethel. Don't you just want to pinch those adorable cheeks?" Divatox said. "Make it stop! Look what it's doing to him." Katherine said. "Bring him to me. Oh, and by the way, as a token of my appreciation, I'll spare a couple of your favorite humans. They're certainly not much to look at. But my sensors tell me they were once one of your, um, what do you call them? Oh, yes, power rangers. Do what I say or it's lights out for all of them." Divatox said. That's when they find out that she has Kimberly and Jason. "Kimberly and Jason. Aw man. We're gonna need Ariel's help." Tommy said. "Speaking of Ariel, where is she?" Katherine asked. "Something important came up at the shelter so Ariel went back to do what needed to be done. I'm surprised that she hasn't come back yet." Adam said. "Okay, I'll call her and tell her what's going on." Tommy said. "Can you also tell her to get back here?" Tanya said. "Sure." Tommy said. Then he called me. "Hey Tommy, what's up?" I asked. "I have something to tell you. Remember Jason and Kimberly?" Tommy asked. "Yeah, I actually had to help them with something at the shelter last night and I didn't get done with it until ten o clock at night and I was tired. So I went to bed. I'm actually on my way back to the command center right now." I said. "Okay, well, they got captured by Divatox." Tommy said. "Wait, what? Divatox has returned?" I asked. "You could say that." Tommy said. "Okay, I'll be right there." I said. Then I teleported to the command center. Meanwhile in the bottom of Divatox's ship Kim and Jason were looking around to see if there is any way out. "Kim." Jason said. "Yeah?" Kimberly asked. "I think we're in major trouble here." Jason said. "I'd say. I wish we could morph." Kimberly said. "Dosen't look like there's any way out." Jason said. Back at the command center Alpha was talking to Lerigot. "They understand each other." Katherine said. "As good friends should." Zordon said. "Jason and Kimberly. Man, I can't believe this." I said. "Ariel, calm down. We'll find some way to save them." Tommy said. "Do you even know how hard this is for me? Jason and Kimberly are not only my friends. They are like a brother and sister to me." I said. "I don't understand it. Why does Divatox want Lerigot?" Tanya said. "I believe that Divatox plans to use Lerigot and his golden key to pass through the treacherous Nemesis Triangle into another dimension. Once there, she will likely travel to the lost island of Muiranthias and attempt to join forces with an evil creature named Maligore." Zordon said. "Great. Then what?" Tommy asked. "Then nothing will be safe. Even the swords would not be enough to stop them." Zordon said. "What? No!" Alpha said. "What's he doing?" Tanya said. "He is preforming the Liarian Prayer of Guidance. Lerigot is preparing to surrender." Alpha said. "But why? We can't let him do that." Katherine said. "It's his family Kat. We'd do the same for each other." Adam said. "I just hope they're okay." Katherine said. "Okay, listen. We'll get Kim and Jason out of there, then we'll go after Lerigot's family." Tommy said. "Look, Kimberly and Jason were power rangers once. If anyone can get through it, they can." Adam said. Later that night we teleported to lake Erie where Jason and Kimberly went scuba diving. We got up to higher ground. "Look, there they are." Tommy said when we noticed Divatox's ship. Then part of the ship opened. "Warriors, let's move it!" The leader warrior said. They came out of the ship and into the lake. Then they came up on the shore. Elgar was with them. "Send Lerigot down!" Elgar said. "No! Bring our friends closer first!" Tommy said. "You have no choice humans! This is as close as you get! Now, send the wizard down!" Elgar said. "I'm afraid he's right guys. We don't have much of a choice." I said. Then I pulled Lerigot a few feet behind the rest of them. "Lerigot, if you want to surrender, do it. I won't stop you." I said. Lerigot nodded as to say that he understood. "I don't like it. We should try to stall them until we can figure something out." Adam said. "Yeah, I think maybe you're right." Tommy said. Tanya looked around and noticed that Lerigot was gone. "Lerigot's gone!" Tanya said. I walked up beside her. "Lerigot, no!" Tanya said. "Come back!" Tommy said. Lerigot turned to face us and waved goodbye to us. "Alright, you have what you came for! Let our friends go!" Tommy said. "Swim for them!" Elgar said. "Guys, I'm not a strong swimmer." I said. "Let us handle the swimming. You stay here on land." Tommy said. I nodded. They jumped down to where the waves came up to the shore. I stayed where we were standing. Elgar and the warriors brought out two fakes. One to resemble Jason and one to resemble Kimberly. They pushed them into the water. "Come and get them!" Elgar said. Then they went back to the ship. Tommy swam to what he thought was Jason. "I got to go after him. No, it's a fake!" Tommy said. "Tommy!" Adam said. "I got to-- I got to check the other one!" Tommy said as he swam over to the other one.