♡🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 ➊♡

(Ponk)

He groaned, rolling over and slapping his alarm clock, hearing a sharp knock on his door. He looked over to see his Mum in the doorway, her arms crossed. "C'mon, get up, you're going to be late" she said, walking back downstairs. He huffed and got out of bed, walking over to his closet and pulling out a red sweater, jeans, a random pair of socks that probably wasn't even a pair, and his mask, and put them all on except for his mask.

He went into the bathroom and brushed his hair, and teeth before running downstairs and making himself a lunch, throwing it in his bookbag and saying a quick goodbye to his parents before rushing out the door. *Late on your first day, great job Ponk* he scolded himself.

His family had moved there during the summer break, so today was his first day of going to this school, was he nervous? Absolutely. He eventually walked up to the school, the last of the students walking in. He sighed and put on his mask before opening the door and walking inside.

Yikes. That was a lot of people. He barely took a step before someone walked up to him. They had dark green hair and gorgeous green eyes that almost looked like they were glowing with freckles splashed across his face, his ears were sort of elf-like.

"Allo.". He jumped a little at their voice. It was calming in a way. "H- hi?" He said awkwardly. "My name's Sam, for some reason I was picked to show you around or somethin'." The guy, Sam, said. "Er.... Okay?". Sam nodded, tilting his head slightly, staring at Ponk's mask. Before he could ask what he was staring at, he turned around and started walking down the hall.

Sam showed him around the school, not that Ponk was paying attention, he kind of just stared at Sam, he was pretty. They were walking for awhile, so he assumed the school was pretty big. Eventually they walked up to a door and Sam turned to look at him. "Here's the principal's office, get your schedule and I'll probably see you at lunch.".

Before he could ask anything, Sam turned around and swiftly left.

♡———————————————♡
374 words! ^^
Drink water or I'll punch you :] /j
♡———————————————♡