Seeing her on stage

Kaito POV

I entered the gala (7:00pm) like it was something I have experienced many times before. Let's face it I have. The building wasn't anything fancy. It had the basic flooring and chandler from Tokyo.  I see dozens of nicely dressed people talking to other nicely dressed people. That's really not what we came here for. We were invited here to see Kaede Akamatsu play her piano. I've heard of her and her skills but I haven't seen her play in-person. As I walk over to the bar I notice that no one is heading to the concert hall! I brush it off thinking that people are going to get there in a few seconds before they finish there current drink.

"Scotch on the rocks." I ask the bartender.

"Will do sir Momota." 

I wait a few seconds looking around the gala. Trying to spot Miss.Akamatsu as she must be swarmed with people around her. I never seemed to spot her. My drink arrives in seconds after I look away from all the fancy people. I grab it and leave the bar. It's one of those galas you get to and don't have to pay for the drinks. I try to walk to the concert hall door but get interrupted.

"Mr.Momota! Great to see you around these parts!" Byakuya Togami informs me.

I'm stunned to see him as we shake hands. 

"I can't believe I'm hear. 10 years ago I wouldn't do a event like this." I tell Byakuya.

"Well it's only one time you see Kadeem Akamatsu play in person for the first time. She hasn't done anything like this in a while. I assume it's the fact she is ready to have a family." Byakuya tells me.

"I'm not sure. I'm just exited to see her magic for the first time." I joke around.

"She wants to start a family? Too bad she dosnt have anyone to spend it with? I also want to start a family sooner then later too?! Is this a sign?

"We should be heading out to the concert hall." He informs me.

It seems like everyone finally starts heading down to the concert hall. It feels like we are all shimming down the hallway to the hall. As we finally enter I get a seat in the middle of the seats put a higher seat for the better view. 

"Ok we are about to start in a few moments." The announcer says.

All I see on stage is a big red silky looking current covering the stage as we know it. I take a few deep breaths before anything happens. My drink still in hand I prepare to sip it as the announcer says "Ladies and Gentlemen and people inbetween I present to you Keade Akamatsu." The curtain slides from center stage to where you can't see it. The piano has a light beaming off of it. As Miss.Akamatsu walks towards the seat I notice that she is so breathtakingly beautiful. I have seen her do interviews and stuff but never in person. She has a black dress that reminds me of Audrey Hepburn in "Breakfast at Tiffany's." With her hair done like Audrey Hepburn as well. I can't make out what's one her neck to say the least but I know it's something silver.She sits down on the stool and starts playing. I would love to assume it's a original piece of hers. The elegant nature of her playing is something no other artist can do. 

As the night goes on piece by piece. The feelings I have grow stronger and stronger by the moment. 

"Is this what I am supposed to feel?" I think to myself.

By 10pm we leave the gala. The concert ended at 9:30 but in the half a hour between the concert ending and leaving the gala.

You won't believe what happens next...