Rules

"One rule." I glanced up from my book, eavesdropping on Dad and the boys' conversation. "My daughter, Destiny, hands off. Which means--" He was cut off. "No touchy!" Louis exclaimed. "Shut up." Harry hissed. I felt his eyes touch the back of my neck, and I shivered. "She likes you, lads. A lot. Or atleast she thinks she does." I shook my head. I thought they were attractive, there is such a difference! "Oh my God, shut up." I rolled my eyes.

"Well, actually, I don't dispise them, I wouldn't call that liking." I butted in, "Oh heeeeeeeeelllloooooo." Louis smiled, woah, that was, wow, he's fit. I giggled to myself and the lads stared at me, like what is wrong with you, girl? "Well, okay, Destiny meet the boys, boys meet Destiny." They all nodded at me, and I recieved an extra special smile from Louis, and Harry.

This made me feel a bit uncomfortable, not really because they were both so attractive. "Hey!" Dad noticed them starring at me, well more like gazing. It was more romantic, not creepy. Well, considering the fact I didn't actually know them that well, it was just a tad creepy. "Oh?" Louis glanced up, he probably could tell I wasn't paying attention. "Hmm?" I hardly paid attention anything if I was deeply involved in a book, like the one I had been reading now. 50 Shades of Grey. This was the most sexual book ever I swear it was.

"Whatcha reading?" Niall asked, smirking. I knew he already knew what book I had been reading, I mean c'mon, think about it. "Fifty shades of grey." I smiled, and then the lads started giggling insanely. "Be a bit more mature, yeah?" Dad instructed them. They groaned, "Give 'em a break dad. They're young, like me." I let a little giggle run by, as I said my last word. "Well." He shook his head, and walked away.

"Nice to meet 'cha." Harry already made me feel comforted, yay! "Sammeeeeee." I smiled back. "Well, Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! Haley's gunna come over, gah!" He glanced over at me, and nodded. "Okay." I shook my head and ran to the door as it rang. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY." My hyper friend greeted me, and practically knocked me over. 

"Serious, Hales?" She smirked and glanced towards the living room where the boys had been sitting, "Wooah, hotties, ohmygersh." I laughed quietly, "It's One Direction, duuuh." Her eyes widened. "Whhhhhhhattttt?" She nearly screamed. "Shut up!" The boys all glanced in our direction, (hehehe, Directioner humour.) "Hello, lads." She greeted them with a friendly smile, yup. Wow, Hales was the best, at times anyways, haha.

Okay, haha, this is the end of chapter one, let me know whatcha think! xoxo.