1 : A Figure in the Forest

Colle sat down a bit in his house, Seer was outside taking a view of the Red Kingdom himself. The Red Collector did offered to come along but Seer said he should get some rest and all for the mean time, and would take care himself for a bit.

Colle doubted that, now he thinks that many Red Steves are surrounding Seer with lots of questions in mind.

Dream Steve was out too, he decided to have some time with his brother Genesis Steve, it has been a while since they both been together. Especially that Dream was brought back, it was time for him to catch up with Genesis and hear his life out.

Colle wanted to take his mind off for a bit, about after what happened to the King's Dread. He made a promise to the King to visit more often, and it took some time for the King to finally take Colle's words to accept him for being the Red Collector. The King was hard to convince but if Colle wasn't his favorite, the Red King wouldn't be that accepting.

" Visit every friday of the week. " The King said to him.

Colle wouldn't even mind to call the King his secondary father though, even everyone could see their dynamic like father and son. Quite understandable and some find it a bit annoying. But who's to blame, the King really does like Colle for his motives and all.

A soft chirp disturbs Colle from his trance, his feathery companion was beside him on the table. Colle smiled as he raised his hand over the parrot's head, who the parrot nuzzled himself on Colle's touch. The Red Steve smiled softly as he let his parrot do what it does, adorable he thought.

" I'm really glad that I managed to find a companion like you. You're sweet- "

" COMPANION! " The parrot squawked.

" -and loud. " Colle chuckled as he said that. The parrot only squawked more but soft chirps were interrupted at Colle began to nuzzle his finger on the parrot's head. The Red Steve was happy to find a pet like him, aure he was annoying but he kept him anyways.

Even that Colle was taking a break, he still felt like everything was still quiet. Sure parrot's squawking was always ringing his ears but it wasn't what he wanted. He wanted to talk to his friends. Beef was still trainibg with the Captain in the Obsidian Citadel, Sharp and Spark were at the Dessert Kingdom for the Academy, Goggles well- He hasn't been around but the Apprentice said he was working on a project and was occupied every time.

Which got Colle to think, it wasn't quiet, he was alone.

" Gosh I should really get my head out of this mess... " Colle muttered out as he stood up from his chair, walking over to his wardrobe to wear his signature uniform jacket and scarf. The parrot chirped again and flew over to Colle's head, who the Red Steve didn't mind at all. It happened a lot of times, might as well not judge about it.

While walking down the stairs in his house, a knock was heard on the front entrance of his door. Colle stood there for a bit beforw hearing another knock, which Colle shouted " Coming! " as he dashed down the stairs to the front door. Once opening the door, he was greeted by a fellow Red Steve Farmer.

A weaved straw hat over their red berry hair, their hair was short but had wild curls. They're tall, taller than Colle even, toned and strong from years of farm work. Their clothes are sturdy and worn, a patchwork overall jeans, over a hand-me-down button up shirt, mismatched but dependable gloves and long leather boots that was covered with dry mud.

" I'm very sorry if I disturbed you this fine hour Collector. " The farmer tipped his straw hat up a bit as he softly spoke out, snapping Colle out of his trance and spoke up again. " Oh no I wasn't doing anything right now, you're fine. " Colle told the farmer as he waved his arm a bit.