~~•°7°•~~

It was just 2 when Rahul woke up.

She had slept keeping her head over his chest. She was drooling too looking absolutely adorable.

He pushed her hairs behind to see her neck adoring with all his hickey marks.

He couldn't help but touch the spot with his tongue.

Surbhi stirred in sleep.

He laid her on the pillow, slowly kissed kissed her forehead.

He stood up wearing his boxers and track pant. He went to the closet to get
a pair of clothes for his girl.

All her night wears were cute but she might not be comfortable wearing it infront of bhabi and bhai's that to when she'll be meeting them the first time.

So he chooses a lounging outfit for her. He took a painkiller along with it.

He got her dressed and made her have the pill in her sleep

She was an adorable stuff. And the best way to feed her anything, was in her sleep. Ya she would eat in her sleep!

He made a coffee for himself after tucking her to the bed.

He sat staring the bed wall photo frame.

This picture was not planned but they were cooking something and it turned out something else

This picture was not planned but they were cooking something and it turned out something else. Being tired they slept and forgetting that they were recording the entire process. He had seen it and cropped this particular image.

He sat down reminiscing some good fun memories..

Flashback:-

Babe I'm sorry na, aree ye koi gussa hone wali baat hai kya said Rahul roaming around his angry bird.

Really A bloody 3lakhs hand bag!? Said surbhi not understanding why he waste so much money?

But bunny this is A limited addition Versace, Am Italian hand crafted bag. And most of all its vegan baba he said trying to reason out the valid points.