ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ - ᴠɪ

ᴀᴛ ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ

I woke up as the sunlight hit my face directly through my window. I groaned and sat straight on my bed rubbing my eyes.

I stood up and walked towards the window.

"You need to be taken care of!" I said and closed the curtains grumpily.

I freshened up and went downstairs while holding my phone in my hand. I glanced into the kitchen to see Hoseok making the breakfast. I started walking towards the kitchen to see what's been cooking.

"Good morning op-" I greeted but he cut me off.

"No, no, no, no! Don't enter the kitchen please, it's a surprise." He said while hiding the stove.

"Uh, okay. I'll be waiting." I said with a smile and walked into the living room. After plopping on the couch, I checked my phone to see a new message but it was an unknown number.

Unknown: Hey, Y/n.

You: I'm sorry but who are you?

Unknown: It's me, Yeonjun.

You: Oh! Yeonjun-ssi? It's you.

Unknown: Yes, and you can call me Yeonjun :)

You: Okay Yeonjun!

*You saved the number as "Yeonjun"*

You: Anyway, why did you message me? I mean, do you need any help?

Yeonjun: Uh, no. I just message to let you know about our director. There was a misunderstanding.

You: What misunderstanding?

Yeonjun: Actually our director got confused between you and another make-up artist, and he sent me to take your number instead. Sorry.

You: It's totally fine, no need to apologise Yeonjun.

Yeonjun: Yeah, thanks. I hope you don't mind if I talk with you.

You: No, why would I? I'm glad.

Yeonjun: Oh thanks. So sweet of you.

You: :)

Yeonjun: Can I ask you something if you don't mind?

You: Yeah sure.

Yeonjun: Can we be friends?

You: Um yes, we can be but on one condition.

Yeonjun: What is it?

You: Please don't let anybody know about our friendship because if it leaks, the fans and medias will go insane by the friendship of an Idol and a make-up artist, you know...

You: I hope you understand.

Yeonjun: Ah, sure. I won't let anybody know except my friends. You can trust me and my friends too.