please listen

pablo sends his ex stell a playlist through spotify. when stell opens the list he just shakes his head in disagreement.

stells POV
maybe he sent the wrong playlist to the wrong person. this songs are not our songs.tss

1. The call
when stell called pablo after their fight but was shock to who answered his boyfriends phone. it was her ex joy who was always a big threat becausd his pablos first love even wrote a couple of songs about it. broke his heart just by hearing her voice.

2. Shape of my heart
he wanted to show pablo how broken he was after that phone call how devastated he was and what was going through his mind after the said phone call,that pablo was drunk with his ex. what might have happend between them during that drinking session. he was starting to lose his mind.

3. Get another boyfriend
as he talked to his friends this was constant. leave pablo and just look for another,but how if his heart was his for years even if they were just still friends.

4. Shinning star
this was what pablo calls him,his shinning star,his shinning stell, i was the light in his dark world.

5. I promise you(with everything i am)
this made me cry so hard because this was what im looking forward.( i promise you from the bottom of my heart i will live you from death do us part.) i was dreaming of spending my whole life with him.

6. The answer to Our life
7. Everyone

8. More than that
i can love him more than anyone else. cause i will never hurt or leave him.

9. Time
the years weve known and spent with each other as group mates,friends to lovers. weve been through alot and weve only become stronger. i hope we can make it through this.

10. Not for me

11. Yes I will
im still wishing for this day. for us to say our I do's

12. Its true
(its true i mean it from the bottom of my heart yeah its true with out you i would fall apart.) do i have to say more.

13 .What makes you different(Makes you)
he would always tell me this. that im different form all his past relationship because we started as best friends and thats what makes our relationship beautiful,it makes me beautiful in his eyes.

14. How did I fall in love with you
this hits me hard. because he actually sang this song to me. this was how he confessed that he has feeling for me.
i broke down as soon as the song starts to play. all i can think of is how i want to see pablo,how i missed him.

as stell finished listening to every music on the playlist he just noticed that his cheeks were wet,he was crying. he stood up,took his phone and dash to the door. as he runs toward the elevator he fished for his phone to dial pablo's number.  he bumbed into someone exiting the elevator. sorry
the person he bumb into asnwered.
ok lang mahal. as he looked up to the person he knows that voice his been inlove with that person for so long,as he look up he sees pablo smilling bittersweet.

stells POV.
A anong ginagawa mo dito?

pablos POV
im here to say sorry in person and for the last time. im here to let you go. you deserve someone who wouldnt hurt you. iloveyou so much.
i think i cant love anyone else after you but i have to move on.

s: dont.
p: im not here to upset you,im sorry.
s: i mean dont let me go. i still love you and i forgive you,i may not forget but i forgive you.

3rd person POV
stell lounges towards pablo to give him a tight hug. pablo broke down and knelt at the floor and just cried and sobb.
p:  iloveyou stell thank you for taking me back,for loving me i dont deserve you.
s: shhh you deserve to be loved you just made a mistake. a mistake i hope you wont be stupid enough to do the second time.
p: no no i wont,i cant live without you stell...