Bullied

Hi my name is Clare and I get bullied sexual , mentally , physically , and socially. Please read. I hope for you people who get bullied get the chance to stand up to them and fight back. Cause trust me I'm in the process.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I go to school and get bullied. Sometimes I thought why should I go to school if I'm just gonna get bullied every single day.

It was first period. "Eww look at the ugly slut" when ever I hear that I try my hardest to ignore it. But I can't it keeps repeating and repeating over and over again in my head and its hard not think about it.

I'm an straight A student. I'm quiet in class ALWAYS ! So I don't get why they choose to bully me ? I've never done anything wrong. Why do they hate my so much to the point I wanna just end it right not right here ? But than I think their bully's they pick random people to bully and I guess I was one of them.

Second period. 2nd period is where all the real bulling starts. I felt a hand go through my hair and pull me down. It was a girl I've never seen her but , she pulled me down and started punching me and Kicking me and pulling my hair. She finally left but I didn't leave.

I was way to hurt to even get up. I saw some one come like a teacher or the principle. It was the principle. "Oh my goodness what happen you need to go to the nurse" I felt even weak and hurt to even talk. But a min later I got up "No" and she gave me a slip to excuse my tardy.

I walked in my classroom and gave my teacher the slip. I felt everyone staring at me. I got red and I run/walked to my seat. Their was a little note on my seat. You would think it's a love letter or a sorry letter or something cute. But no.

I opened it and I read "YOUR UGLY ! NO ONE FUCKN LIKES YOU JUST DIE ALREADY BITCH !!! YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS ! OH WAIT YOU HAVE YOUR LITTKE MOMMY. YEAH WELL GO FUCK YOURSELF. YOUE NOT WORTH LIVING ! JUST DIE ALREADY ! CAN YOU US ALL THAT FAVORE ?"

After I read it I would breath I felt hurt and I started to cry. As you know I sit all the way in the Back. ALONE. so I started crying. The teacher gave us a quiz and asked me "you you ok?" I was so hurt from reading the note. I wanted to show her but I didn't I Crumbled it in my hand and said "yes. Yes I'm ok"

2nd period finished. I ran/walked to 3rd period. Which was pe. I hate getting dressed in front of every one girls are always like "eww your fat put you shirt back on !" Or "you know there's this thing called DIET !?!?" And "you should just not dress at all cause your so ugly your body is horrible just keep your clothes on".

It hurts to hear that but that's just something I have to life with I'm hoping not the rest of my life. I got dressed just in time. Everyone started to get in the locker room. I stepped out and went to my dot. The tardy bell rings and class started. We had to run today. I hate running cause everyone always try's to trip me so that I can eat sh*t.

I started to jog and little by little I ran. The floor was all wet and muddy. A guy from the back of me ran/walked up to me and said "don't trip" I turned around but by the time i turned he was already ahead of me and tripped me. I landed on my face. All the mud on my face. I felt so light headed but I couldn't head see or do anything for a min.

From a distance I say some guy run to me and put down his shorts and underwear. He also pulled mine down too ! He raped me. I screamed. He put my shorts up and put his too and ran away as fast as he could. Two pe teachers came running to me. My teacher and some 8th grade teacher.

Please keep reading & voting & commenting