Quotes ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

They call it pride because no matter who or how people look down on us, they can't make us ashamed of what makes us happy.

It takes no compromise to give people their rights ... it takes no money to respect the individual. It takes no political deal to give people freedom. It takes no survey to remove repression.

When all Americans are treated as equal, no matter who they are or whom they love, we are all more free.

So let me be clear: I'm proud to be gay, and I consider being gay among the greatest gifts God has given me.

I've been embraced by a new community. That's what happens when you're finally honest about who you are; you find others like you.

I think being gay is a blessing, and it's something I am thankful for every single day.

The single best thing about coming out of the closet is that nobody can insult you by telling you what you've just told them.

This world would be a whole lot better if we just made an effort to be less horrible to one another.

I want to do the right thing and not hide anymore. I want to march for tolerance, acceptance and understanding. I want to take a stand and say, "Me, too."

We should indeed keep calm in the face of difference, and live our lives in a state of inclusion and wonder at the diversity of humanity.

If I wait for someone else to validate my existence, it will mean that I'm shortchanging myself.

The more I've been able to learn about gay rights and equal pay and gender equity and racial inequality, the more that it all intersects. You can't really pick it apart. It's all intertwined.