Welcome!

Hey, guys! Right, so, this is my first story ever, at least that I've published, so I'm sorry if it's not written very well.

The characters, places, most of the plot, all belong to J. K. Rowling, I'm just using them. Also, Draco and Astoria is a canon ship, because they're mentioned in the Cursed Child. This book can be head canon, if you want.

As you might've noticed, I don't have any social media platforms. My parents are very strict, seeing as I was only thirteen when I started this.

I tried to keep the plot mostly the same, tried to let the story flow as naturally as possible from Astoria's point of view. I specifically regarded the book series when the plot may involve official events, like meals or quidditch games.

Anyways, I really hope you enjoy! I probably won't have a lot of time to read the comments, so only the ones that are posted before the next chapter is updated might get answered. Sorry!

Also, I have a very strict bedtime during the school year, and I'm losing my touch on smuggling things upstairs, so I will not be update regularly. Sorry :)

This story is just for me, I published it 'cuz why not. If you don't like it, please just stop reading instead of saying bad things in the comments.

I will apologize ahead of time for the slandering of characters that people may like, including, but not limited to, Sirius Black, Albus Dumbledore, any Weasley, and Hermione Granger. It is a side effect of Astoria being raised as a pureblood witch with high standings and biased teachings.

Enjoy!

PS Astoria phlox is a type of flower, and Draco means dragon in Italian, that's why the cover looks like that. Sorry if you didn't understand :)