Peanut Arbuckle m*sturbation story

Bro, I said to my sister named Tina. Yeah? she says. I've been having dreams about going out to this guy and doing these weird wacky things to him. Like what y/n? Like uhh~ you start to blush. Nothing! I said nothing about doing weird wacky things. "Ok." We continue to watch TV, we usually watch it late at night in case we catch some weird things on there. but recently, theres been no luck. We tuned it to Cartoon Network, and they were airing this odd show. I recognized the name, MILLIONDOLLAREXTREME! i scream the name on the top of my lungs. My sister tells me to shut the fuck up so our parents doesn't hear us. but she always forgets our parents are vacationing in Detroit, MI, they've been there since April and haven't responded since then. We continue watching the show. then i see him. Sam Hyde. I immediately start smiling and tears starting coming out of my eyes. then around a certian part of my body, it was starting to feel, awake (keep in note i hit puberty very late)  I wanted to touch it and... play with it. but my sister was right next to me, and the situation could've been embarrassing. My sister walks to the kitchen to get a drink, then i immediately try to... experiment. I take my pants off and start the experiment, but its too late, My sister walks in when Peanut Arbuckle shows up, and my pants being off. She screams like, AAAAAH! it was so loud, my neighbors who were banging stuff could hear it. They immidiently called the police on us because of noise complaints, but they were the ones who were creating the noise! The cops instead came to the neighbors house and arrested them because the man who was fucking this hot neighbor had CP in his camera. I was jerking it when Peanut Arbuckle came on, I was about to bus, im about to bus, im about to bus. Then, I busted. I busted so hard, it got the entire plasma tv screen filled with my bus, it felt so pleasurable. My sister came in after crying, she stared at me for 6 minutes straight. Y/N, WHAT HE FUCK! DID YOU JUST CUM ON OUR Samsung PN51D450 51" Plasma 720P TV?? Fear then struck me, "its not what it looks like" I then get up and my sister randomly pulls out a gun, she took the gun from my dads bed. Tina! you don- she then shoots me in the head. i collapse to the ground, with my dick still out. t-t-t-tina- before i die, i wanted you to know, i-i-i ll-l- oved you!. Tina responds with, you've gotten at least 15 people to kill themselves on the internet, and im your sister. I then randomly start bussing on her, its not cum, its blood. she tries to shoot me, but the bullet his the tv. All the sudden, Peanut Arbuckle comes out the tv! "Ay n*gga! you better keep yo bitch ass hands off of y/n! this n*gga got a life fo sho." She screams, she never imagined a real n*gga would come off a TV. She points the gun to her head and kills herself. Aw shiet n*gga! Penis Arbuckle says. Tf am I gon do wit this! Peanut then realizes that I, y/n masturbated to him. He said "AW HELL NAH" He tried to kill me, but the bullets are off. Peanut Arbuckle hears the sirens. Aw shiet! he then immidently cleans my cum off the TV with my blankie  runs back to the TV on the TV show I did not know would be cancelled by adult swim. I lay dying, disappointed that Peanut Arbuckle AKA Sam Hyde did not save me. The cops walk in and realize what happened. They start laughing and make jokes as i lay dying. the cops leave, they never called the ambulance or anything. They leave Tina's dead corpse there and me dying. I then start to crawl, im very weak. I wanted to die fucking my hot sister. Before I put my bloodied cock into my sisters p*ssy, I died and i got ass raped in hell.

Thank you to the fucking stupid retarded idiots that read the entire thing, I hope you all burn in hell.