MC GX (1) "LUKE! . . THATS NOT LUKE-"

Warning, this oneshot contains fictional violence, blood n bruises, and my shitty writing. Turn back now. And if you dont, read with caution. I won't take responsibility.

—————————————————————
This is nobodys pov, third person if you will
—————————————————————

It was cold. Extremely cold. Where was he? Well, the shadow realm. Hells counterpart.

And here we see boat, a student at duel academy who went to camp, hoping for a good time and possibly no body snatching spirits!

His hopes were too high.

He sought out a shadow spirit, inevitably losing a duel to it and being thrown into the shadow realm. He tried everything to escape. But no luck.

You'd say bad luck, even. As he ran into a group of angry shadow spirits, just dying to get their hands on something to punch around and use as a punching bag. And boat just so happened to be there.

Screams filled the void. His attempts of escape just made it worse as the spirits used him as a glorified training dummy. Taking punches to the stomach, deep scratches to the arms, and kicks to wherever they could reach.

He wished he stayed home. He hoped that maybe someone would come and get him out of here. Maybe that joshua, chad, maybe even ritchie.

Nobody came tho. Not for him.

He spent hours upon hours in the shadow realm, maybe even a few days. His body now covered in bruises and wounds, cuts that will soon get infected and prints of various hands and claws scattered throughout.

But soon, he finally saw some form of light. Reaching towards it as he felt his soul get pulled into a vortex of blinding light.

Was he dead? Or was he going somewhere?

—————————————————————
Lets move to the camp, and the chaos its in
—————————————————————

Reuben was frantic, running around like a maniac trying to find his friend. Summer camp was turning out to be another shit show and he wanted to make sure his friend wasn't caught up in it,

Tho, he hasn't seen boat anywhere.

Going to the only place he really knew to look- the ra cabin, he found a few others that could help him find his lost friend. General bamboo, ritchie, and micheal.

Micheal offered up an item. One called "the all seeing eye". It could help reuben find boat, so he happily took it. Bamboo and ritchie offered to help reuben on his search.

Leaving the cabin, they set out to the forest surrounding them to find boat.

—————————————————————
And now, a dialogue where they talk!
—————————————————————

"Reuben, are you sure he'll be here?" Ritchie asked, skeptical of reuben and his 'gut feeling' that boat was in the forest. "Very. I wouldn't be leading us out here if I wasn't." Reuben said to ritchie, who was looking behind a bush now.