camp site

Tw:mention of  physical abuse and self harm

Riders pov:
I wake up and realize that I had slept on the floor last night. What happened last night is that we had in a party until like 3:00 a.m. and then we went back to our tents to sleep. I'm the type of person who if stays up too long I just go to sleep anywhere. So that's why I fell asleep on the floor. But anyway I just turn around to see that Felix and Jamie was staring at me weirdly.

Readers pov:

Rider:WHAT THE F-
Felix:Calm down geez
Jamie:Dude it's 12:35 the counselor told us to wake you up
Rider:oh
Felix:Yeah. Anyways he gave us a riddle so let's read it. Count to three and then you'll see.What dose that mean?
Jamie:OH I KNOW. THE WATER FOUNTAIN BECAUSE YOU COUNT TO THREE.
Felix:Cool let's go.

After all three of them walk to the water fountain.

Felix:A note
Jamie:Read it
Felix: there's only enough room for four maybe five six or seven or more.What?
Rider: Maybe it's the big table in the cafeteria because people say there's only enough room for four but there can be like a room for seven or more so like it can be the big table in the cafeteria!
Felix:Good thinking let's go

After all three of them go to the big table in the cafeteria.

Rider:The note!
Felix,:Read it!
Rider: today you must be smiling in Glee because this day is supposed to be happy.What dose this mean!?
Felix:No Idea
Jamie:I don't know
Rider:Let's think
Counselor:HII!you guys figured the riddle first which means you get a sundae!
Rider:guys something's off
Felix:what do you mean?
Jamie:yeah?
Rider:Usually when it a riddle hunt here,there's more rounds...
Felix:CHECK THE FUCKING SUNDAES
Jamie:HERES A NOTE
Rider:I knew it
Jamie:be smart,be brave maybe hit the hay.
Rider:HUH....
Felix:the barn
Rider:WAIT..I don't that's right like think about it this maybe
Felix:Why?
Jamie:Yeah why?
Rider:Cause it maybe the hay maze
Jamie:That's true
Felix:Yeah great job
Rider's mind: I don't know if I should open up to
them to what's happening at home yet
Felix:COME ON!
Rider: Oh Okay!

The three make it to the gay maze where they see many of their other peers.

Lily:WHATS TAKING SO LONG
Maxwell:YEAH

There was a lot of dissatisfaction until one of the counselors came out.

Counselor:Everyone you did it you can go to your tents now and we will continue this tomorrow.

Hello the creator word count:468