Time alone

Tw:self harm,mention of abuse

Riders pov:
I woke up at 2:30 am and saw Felix. I walked up to him to say good morning but saw him eating so I just sat next to him with a bowl of cereal to eat.

Felix pov:
I woke up at 1:35 so I decided to serve myself food I felt tired so I went to get some chocolate milk since we can't get coffee and I sat down with my food.Later I was walking around before I saw Rider awake so I just ate.I stared at him wondering his sensitive spots then stop thinking and notice I was wiggling Riders ear with him slightly moaning.

Rider:ngghh~ F-Felix-x s-stop
Felix: Oh
Rider:mhha~ s-stop
Felix: Nope

Riders pov:
As Felix kept playing with my ears I herd something coming looked and it was nothing. Felix kept on playing with my ears and I just said nothing. Then he was grabbing my-WAIT WAIST CHILL NONONO HE CAN NOT FIND OUT THIS WAY. I just pushed him of gently trying not to cry from the pain on my hips.

Felix: Are you okay?
Rider:y-yep
Felix: Then why did you pushed my arms away from your hips?
Rider: N-no r-reason
Felix: Well I know that you stutter when you lie so what's wrong.
Rider: NOTHING

Felix grabs Rider's shirt  and lifts it up to see all the bruises,scars,marks,and burns.

Felix: WHAT THE FUC-
Rider: SHUT UP they will wake up
Felix: Why are the scars on your arms still bleedi- wait why Rider why?
Rider:Just stop.
Felix: I'm worried

Rider puts his shirt or should I say long sleeve shirt back on.Rider likes Felix so he think he likes him back and dose not want him to worry so he kisses him on the cheek and leaves the room

Felix pov:
I have to tell someone before he hurts himself more but who? I walk away know Riders secret and being worried.

Creator here word count:369