Chapter 2: The First Meeting

Michael managed to calm Amy down, who's nose became pink after crying just a little. He looked around for somewhere to sit and found some metal crates in the distance. "Come on, we can sit there and take a little rest" Michael whispered to to his sister who was still shaking. They both sat down and Michael put an arm around Amy, Amy put her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. There was a few minutes of silence, then Michael lightly shook Amy. "Amy? Are you awake?" He look down at her and saw her fast asleep. 'She still has the old habit. She'll fall asleep after everytime she cries. There has to be a lot of noise to keep her awake' Michael thought and smiled at Amy. Amy was having a hard time balancing her head in her sleep so Michael slowly rested her head on his lap. He saw his sister peacefully sleeping and leaned back on the wall, he only closed his eyes for a few seconds and the next thing he knows, he's asleep too.

Michael woke up, startled at hearing metal footsteps. Amy woke up in his sudden movement and darted looks here and there out of confusion. She then look at Michael who was staring in front of him in shock and sat completely still, eyes widened. "What? What's wrong?" Amy said and looked at the direction he was looking at and right in front of her, she saw 2 robots that were about 25 feet tall and were looking at both of them. They were quiet for a spilt second before Amy screamed in the most high pitched noise, pushing herself away from them and pulled out a lazer gun she was carrying with her. The bots raised their hands and Celior said in a panicked tone "Calm down, we aren't going to hurt you. You can put the death gun down...". He walked a step closer and Michael put his hand infront of Amy "How do we know we can trust you? He said in a stern tone and Amy made her grip on the gun. "We saved your goddamn life. You were gonna die if you kept 'checking me out' " The other said and crossed her arms. Michael's face turned red and Amy lowered the gun and gave him a concerned stare "DUDE, What the fuck wrong is with you!" Amy shouted and Michael looked down completely embarrassed. Amy put the gun away and looked at the bots, her eyes landed on the red symbol that Celior had on his chest. "That... symbol..." She said and slowly walked forward. She got close to him and Celior bent down so she could get a closer look at the symbol. "I've seen this before" She said and put her hand on it "Cortex, open page 113 of Journal 2" Amy commanded. Her eyes glowed and her eyes started moved left to right as she read her journal. "Here it is! Page 113, Autobots and Decepticons. How to differentiate between them? Autobots have a red symbol that will be imprinted on them somewhere on their body. Meanwhile Decepticons have a purple symbol in its place" She looked at the pictures and then her eyes projected the autobot symbol beside the one on Celior. Her eyes grew wide, "You...are an autobot?" She said and looked up at Celior who was quite shocked. "How do you know about our species?" The female bot beside him said. "I'm not sure if you know but my Parents and my Aunt and Uncle were involved in the Cybertronian War about... 21 years ago" Amy said proudly. "Wait, wait. We learned this in history class..." Celior said and was trying to remember "YES! The four humans involved in the Cybertronian War were Katie Allison, Optimus Prime's daughter, Jack Darby, Miko Nakadai and Rafael Esquivel, I suppose" He said and looked at Amy for confirmation. "I'm quite surprised you learned their last names as well but for My mother, Katie, her last name is now Darby as her she is married to Jack" Amy said with a smile "I KNEW IT! THEY LIKED EACH OTHER!" Celior said as he got up and clenched his first and was smiling with excitement "I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU" Celior slightly pushed the female bots arm. Michael walked to Amy and looked at his sister who was staring at the bots in awe. "So, you are Celior, I suppose?" Michael said and pointed to the bot who was shaking with excitement "Yup! That's me!" He said proudly. "Then you are?" He looked at the other bot who didn't see so enthusiastic. "Voltdrive, at your service. Partner." She bowed down at Michael and then looked at him with a smirk. "Don't get took attached, you have a wife and a child" Amy said with her arms crossed. "Then I must be your partner" Celior said and looked at at Amy with his eyes sparkling. "Nice to meet ya, Partner" Amy said and punched his leg jokingly. "I think we shouldn't tell anyone about them just now. We need to know what's going on Cybertron and deal with it according" Amy said "Are there others?" Amy questioned Celior. "Yup, there is Sky-high, Blowshift, Nightlight and our team leader, Apex Prime. She is the newest Prime, was second in command of the training facility we went to and was in service of Optimus Prime himself so she got the Matrix of Leadership. She can be scary though..." He shuddered. "Just like Hank..." Michael added. "One, Michael, I'm totally telling Hank that" "Wait, WHAT-" Michael interrupted Amy "And two, Voltdrive, you go with Michael. Celior, you come with me. We will make up some excuse for Hank and Russell. And thre- WAIT, WE FORGOT TO VISIT MOM AND DAD" Amy suddenly shouted. "Change of plans, we are going to Mom and Dad's, NOW!" The bots transformed and the twins went with their partner and rushed to their parent's home.

At home, Jack looked at the clock and sighed. "Where are they? It's 7pm and they aren't here yet!" He sat down and had a worried look in his eyes. "Don't worry, they'll be here. They are adults now, they have their own schedule" Katie reassured him. They heard a knock on the door and James ran out of his room and opened the door before anyone else could. "Hey kiddo! How you been?" Michael hugged him and rubbed his hair. James giggled "I'm fine, but where were you?" He said and looked at his brother who had a blank look and looked at Amy for an explanation "Ummm...Uhhh" Amy looked around and shrugged in defeat. "I'd like to know where and when did you two get your own vehicles?" Katie walked up and pointed at the Hover car and Voltbike parked out side. "More importantly, how did you two get so messy?!" Jack shouted and scanned them head to toe "You two look like you just came from battle" He crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow. Amy and Michael looked at each other and saw their clothes are dirty and ruffled, their faces are full of dust and their hair is tangled and shabby. They both started to stutter and tried to find an excuse, while Katie walked behind them and to the vehicles. They looked like normal vehicles but the model seemed... different, nothing like Katie had ever seen. She walked infront to see the car logo but it was dark so she commanded Cortex to turn on the flash light. Two beams of light came out of her eyes and shined on the logo. Katie's eyes widened, she quickly walked to the back of the bike and checked its logo as well, she saw the same logo, the logo she was very familiar with, the logo of the autobots. "JACK, YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS!" Katie called him and he walked out and found her observing the back of the bike. "They both.... they both have the autobot symbol" she said slowly. Jack looked at her in disbelief but when he saw the symbol he was shocked and looked at the twins who were smiling with guilt and blinking rapidly. Jack crossed his arms and they both shouted 'WE CAN EXPLAIN!"

To be continued...