Prologue

Jotaro POV

"Survival can be summed up in three words,
never give up. That's the heart of it.
Just keep trying."

_

My head hurt like hell.

It felt as if the blood had all rushed to my head. When I opened my eyes I instantly realized why. I was upside down, tied up from my legs to my shoulders hanging from the ceiling.

"What the hell-" I said and tried to get loose. When that didn't work I looked around, I was in what looked like a bedroom. "I think, this is a bit too kinky for my taste-"

Seeing no one else in the room I realized I was on my own getting out of this one. I tried moving my hands slightly before remembering something I had.

I slowly inched my hand into my pocket and I sighed in relief feeling the cold pocket knife my father left me.

I opened the thing and slowly began cutting through the rope, after about a minute or two of cutting, I fell hard on my back "Shit, should've thought about that before cutting." I put the knife away and looked around the room.

A bed, desk, closet, bathroom, and a TV-looking thing. I walked to the door and it opened. As I left I noticed a dimly lit hallway. Looking out I saw 3 other people. Two males knocking on a door, and another clueless-looking guy was walking around.

"Hey, what the hell going on here," I asked.

The blond of the duo turned to look at me. "We don't know either, I woke up tied up and hung from the ceiling, I got free and freed these two but were as clueless as you." He said.

Annoyed, I sighed. "Who the hell are you two?"

"You tell first." The man with slightly longer hair and a white outfit demanded giving me a small glare. The door next to mine opened up and a man with blond hair and feathers in his hair walked out. "One, you all are extremely loud, two who are you, three why am I here, and four, the notepad on the desk said for all Ultimates to head to the gym? Does that mean you all are ultimates?"

The other two nodded and I sighed nodding as well. "We don't know why any of us are here, and I am an Ultimate, I'm Giorno Giovana, Ultimate Boss." The blond said.

The one nexted to him sighed "I'm Bruno Bucciarati, Ulimate Capo."

"The hells a capo?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes "No point in telling you,"

"Well, I'm Caesar Zeppeli, Ultimate Criminal." The man named Caesar said. I took a step away from him and he sighed, "I haven't committed a crime since I was 15, calm down."

"Yeah well, I kinda like having my stuff."

He shook his head "I just said, I have- oh whatever"

Bucciarati turned to me "And? You are?"

I sighed "Jotaro Kujo, Ultimate Delinquent"

"So there's a Capo, Delinquent, and Criminal. What's next a serial killer?" The guy walking around said. He has some weird hairstyle and wore a school uniform like me.

"Well? Who are you?" Giorno asked and we all stared at him.

"Josuke, Josuke Higashikata, I'm the Ultimate Hairstyles!" He said with a proud look.

"You're probably the weirdest here-" I mumbled.

"I take it you all had something that helped you out of your ropes? Help everyone else here, there are 16 of these rooms and there are 5 of us," Caesar said and walked into the room across from him.