I mean nothing to you, do I?

Third Person |

Its already the beginning of March  and Hanzawa still hasn't confessed his love to Miyano, for him it's very hard since Miyano is in a relationship with his friend Sasaki.

Ever since the 1st Years, now 2nd Years came to the school Hanzawa fell in love with Yoshikazu Miyano.
Everyday he would look after him, trying to touch him and obviously trying to tell Miyano the truth. Even though they are in the committee together, he never got the chance to tell him. He hasn't told anyone actually, not even Hirano. Whenever he tried to, something came between it.

Hanzawa Pov :

There goes another day, not being able to tell it, I should hurry before I graduate.

It's 7:40am and I just woke up.

"Maa-kun, come down here already"
"COMING"

I don't really feel like going to school today, but I have to, I still have some exams open and the Committee needs me. It's hard to face Miyano nowadays, ugh I really like him, he's so cute.

I finally stand up and put on my uniform.

I'm gonna miss my Highschool time.

Once I was dressed up I headed downstairs, at the table I saw my brother's and my mom, I guess my sister already went ahead.

"Morning"
"Masato, you finally woke up"
"I was awake the whole time."
"Quit the lying", my brother said.
"I have no reason to lie, especially not to my family"
"Soo are you and your little kouhai dating or nah?"

I started blushing, just imagining me dating Miyano makes me feel all giddily, but it's only a dream.

"No we are not"
"Huuh you seem like you have a crush on him"
"I don't, I already told you I'm into girls"

I lied, of course I had a crush on Miyano, how can you not? He's so cute... Hahh I wish I could kiss his forehead.

*sigh*

"Hmm, Maa-kun are you okay"
"Yeah,Yeah I am.."

I wanna see Miyano.
Oh shoot, the time it's already 8:13 gotta hurry now.

"Woah, are you in a hurry?"
"Of course I am, my train is literally leaving in 10 Minutes!"

Without letting him answer, I put on my shoes and my Jacket and ran out of the door, I even forgot my lunch, which I never do.
I almost made it to the station and my heart is racing again, what will I do today when I see Miyano? I need to control me, he's dating Sasaki. Suddenly I felt some rage in me, if Sasaki wouldn't be there I could've been the one dating Miyano, life is unfair... A tear fell down my cheek, shit. I could be the one kissing him, hugging him and even lending me Mangas. Another tear, I need to control myself. I got into the train, I wish it would be the same line.
I kept walking in the train, trying to find a peaceful place when I suddenly ran into someone, this person was smaller than me.

"I am so so sorry"
"Huh? Mi-yano?"
"C-c-chairman"
"What are you doing on this line"

He sulks.

"I took the wrong train first and this was the only train that would lead to the school, so that's why I am here."
"Ah, I see"

He didn't say anything.

"Shall we sit down, Miyano?"
"If there's a free place somewhere, sure"

We found a seat, Miyano was sitting next to me, I like it. I wish we could sit together like this forever, but it's not possible is it?

Suddenly I feel something on my shoulder.

Miyano fell asleep?!?
Oh no no, what do I do now, it would be rude to shove him of but it also makes me wanna scream now, if Sasaki saw that he would definitely kill me.