(3)

"Once you go through something you think will kill you and it doesn’t, every day is like a present."

"...I dug my key into the side of his

pretty little souped up 4 wheel drive,

carved my name into his leather seats...

I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,

slashed a hole in all 4 tires...

Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats..."

I know, I know. How original to have that song as ringtone, expecially after last night. Which remind's me, who the hell was waking me up this early in the morning. I groaned, feeling around my bed looking for my phone. Where the hell was it? I brought my hands up to my chest and into the side of my dress, there it was! God I loved being a girl. My boobs were like having pockets, plus there were a few other advantages but I wont talk about those right now.

I brought my phone out and the first thing I noticed was the time. 11:27 am, so it wasnt really early, but whatever I deserved sleep. I love sleep, if I could sleep for 3 days straight I probably would. But I cant so, that makes me sad. The next thing I noticed was two unread text's.

Can we talk? Just plz let me talk to you. -Kalvin

Hey sugar. Will be at 'Last Call' at 2, come by and drop off my jacket. -Unknown (Allthough it wasnt hard to figure out who it was. Scorpio)

I groaned softly and rolled over in bed, my eyes scanning my room. It was as big as a master bedroom. I had a king sized bed, a dresser with a t.v on it, and a small desk. The closet and bathroom were also both huge, most of my friends wanted my room. The walls were painted a deep red with black paint along the edges. The sheets on my bed were black, giving my room a dark feeling that helped me sleep. My mom hated what I did to me room, infact we got into a huge argument about it. Me and my mom always got into fights though, expecially over really stupid shit. As I got out of bed and walked towards the bathroom I texted Kalvin back, and it took all my will power not to cuss him out.

No, were over. Leave me alone-Cassie

I walked into the bathroom, quickly stripping off all my clothes and stepping into the warm steamy water. I loved that I wasnt hung over, it made this Saterday sooo much better. Something about waking up this morning was just good, I felt like a whole knew woman. I smiled to myself, I was ready for anything.

--1:41 pm--

I walked into 'Last Call' wearing tight black skinny jeans and a white tube top with black flats. I had Scorpio's jacket in my hand, looking around but I didnt see him. "Hey Coop." I said walking up to the bar where Coop was filling out paperwork. He looked up when I walked up and he had small dark bags under his eyes. I sighed softly, Cooper seriously needed to hire someone to help him out because he needed rest. Cooper first got the bar when I was 14, and now four years later it was starting to take a toll on him, even though he would deny it.

"Hey there Cass, what are you doing here?" He asked and I looked around the place. "I came to see Scorpio, but I would much rather help you clean." I said with a wink as I walked over to the small closet in the bathroom hallway. I grabbed the steam cleaner broom that Cooper liked to use on the stage, when I walked back out Cooper still had his head down in the paperwork. I walked onto the stage, flipping a small switch on and the bottom of the broom started to steam up. I slowly moved the broom back and forth on the ground, glad that my hair was up in a ponytail with small loose strands falling in random places.