Ch.1 Debut

It was the Monday after the Forbidden door PPV. After the show had finished I was relaxing in my house with my family. Then I had received a call from an Unknown Number.

Ashton: Hello?

???: Is this Ashton Haller?

Ashton: Yes, and who may I know I am talking to.

Tony Khan: This is Tony Khan with AEW.

Ashton: Well good day to you sir what can I do for you.

Tony: I was wondering if you would like to sign with AEW after all you have had 7 years in the industry and already are a 2x Impact World Champion, ROH world champion, ROH six-man tag champ, 4x IWGP world champion and a 3x IWGP U.S. champion. You had also spent his first 4 years with WWE but they kept him in NXT where he became the second ever NXT North American champion and a 2x NXT Champion with a 6.5 star match against Adam Cole for the NXT championship in a 1 hour long iron man match.

While Tony was talking I was think what my answer would be but then I had heard my Mother yell I better take the offer without a second thought and I did.

==================

It was Wednesday and nobody knew what I was going to do and who was in my sight but I had a group in mind. Once I had gotten backstage I was a two hours early due to me not wanting to be seen by others. When I had gotten there I had instantly got to my own private locker room and also have time towards the middle of the show to wait for.

================

In the ring was the Undisputed Elite all a little angry and also a little mad over what has been happening the Sunday prior.

Adam: I should be the IWGP world champion not Jay White I had the match won and I should be standing here holding more gold.

Nick: WE didn't get pinned in our match WE are still the tag champs and WE all need to prove to everyone that WE are here to stay as the Tag Team Champions.

Matt: That is right my brother us The Young Bucks are the AEW Tag Team champions for a reason and also are the First ever Undisputed 2x Tag Team Champions.

Kyle: FTR you guys have something me and Bobby want and nothing is going to get in our way!

Adam: And Mox let us not forget who is the Number 2 ranked guy in the rankings so I want my shot at you for the AEW World Title!

The lights cut out and the Titantron popped up and all the people could see was a man sitting in an abandoned house in the middle of the desert with a hoodie on. It seems the person is biting pictures of some kind.

???: All the complaining that I hear the voice telling me to tear down everyone. Most of the people I knew in the pass was kind. A darkness that flows through everyone is something in me now.

The person has stoped throwing the pictures in the fire and he stood up and continued speaking.

???: All alone in this cruel world is the truth that others know little about but to me the anarchy is just about to start and soon everyone will know what I see in the world.

As the unknown figure was walking away the camera zooms in on the fire more of the contents in the fire and it was a picture of the Undisputed Elite. The more the camera zoomed out a logo was visible and the Undisputed Elite was confused by who that was and what is the symbol on the wall meant.