1

You are no one. Without any doubt, indeed and positively. An ordinary human in the background story of the main character who is the main centre of the people or students in the school. You have an ordinary life, an ordinary family consisting of a father and a mother, a little brother still in his middle school close.

Imagine you're in the rpg genre and playing the part as the npc. Okay, in case for never heard that, it stands for non player character and the one repeats the same act every time the game starts.

Back to the main site.

Because what? You are really just a no one but yourself, a real, really none but just a typical, regular student attending to her school everyday to learn and socialize with other human beings, gain good scores and join the school clubs activities beside earning more acquaintances and comrades for the school projects. Or; have a love interest just like how the normal students did, have a tiny crush on someone.

Your instinct keeps kicking you in and framing in the back of your head. Insisting you're just simply a common student in the background who supposedly remains under control without interrupting any commotion or an extra out of ordinary event has occurred in your surroundings.

Because you are not obliged to be the centre of the main attraction among people.

You hate attention. Not because you're a npc, but you fear it.

The place you are having now was the most relieved and secure for you. The most pleasurable and sheltered state you had been receiving since the first moment you step in your first year of highschool has passed successfully in a peace of no war.

Oh how much you miss that youth day with your normal friends without attracting any enemies or your nice guardian and teachers. You can say it was one of the good memories you have since it. No problems, no famous or main centre of main characters who hold the title of powerful aura of attracting other people to notice your being.

You are absolutely living the moment to the fullest.

Back to the present after dragging the long ass narrating, you are standing.

Once again I repeat, you hate attention.

And you are contrasting your own fear right now. Not because you have changed now as a different person, you still the old self hate attention.

It is because of one person.

Sakamoto.

Just a single of four syllables if someone has to pronounce his name would trigger the whole school... or maybe not just in the school.

And the most practically the person you deadly must avoid from.

Reason? Obviously, he is the main character in this school, why should you have to be associated with this centerpiece?

And here we are, standing opposite to each other, facing respectively with the flaming vibrant of the beams piercing through back from the delicious white cotton candy cloud in the blue sky. Oh what a wonderful weather today, in the quiet beautiful fine evening after the bell ringing at the end of school clock.

For other people, it is.

But that's far highway road to be closely relevant to yourself.

For what did this young man do to you now, attracting and pulling all the eyes bugged out from their original sockets and sketching each of them. Especially the girls, the most astonished dumbfounded look on them, is truly the stuff you don't grasp work in the functional gear rotate in your mind.