Epilogue

"I like you."

...... Should I respond it? 'Umm... thanks, I guess?'

"Don't you like me too?"

'.... well. It's not like I can do to not accept your innocent feelings for me.'

"Sooooo you like me or not?"

'Good grief... yes then, I like you too.'

"Great! I will tell the others I have a boyfriend now! Yeay!"

'Great'. This is so ultimately awkward now. Now can someone tell me whose brilliant idea it was to title me a nanny for a barely three years old?'

"Aww. I have a cutie rival now. And you. Stop pretending you're the only one babysitting here. Or should I remind you who's the one accepting the offer, Kusuo-san?"

The pairs of lilacs color eyes rolling out of pissed at the satire comment by the almost same height woman not far from him. Glaring towards her while holding a gaze to a petite, little girl wearing a proud smile on her lips.

Who doesn't even want to share a little happiness in their heart when this innocent child leaps her little toes on going to her groups in the playground?

'You're over 30, Yu. Stop playing with the sand. That good-for-nothing orange cat shoving it shit there before.'

"No one can stop a thirty year old woman from being a little girl again. Do you want to build a snowman, Fuyu-chan?"

"It's spring, Yu-nee."

The blooming of cherry blossoms beautifully decorated the atmosphere surrounded by the blaze clear sunlight rays through the amazon. Critically getting along with the wind blowing in the breeze chilling air, gently flapping the hair of theirs while heavenly taking the fresh air in seasons.

The booming laugh resonates the moment, not even those stoic features could pretend to be stoic forever when the beloved person in front of him, spending the time, surprisingly with the little girl along with the other children.

It's giving a good, warm aura or something that makes him want to give the entire universe to those prettiest smiles vibrant on her plump lips.

Even the eyes couldn't hide how happy she was right acting like a kindergarten kid along with the others rightfully kids.

"Come on, Kusuo. Stop acting like a grown up corporate suit man and join us. Ah! Kenta! Stop throwing the poops to Anya. Naru! Down here! It's dangerous up there! Argh you imbecile ungrateful cats! How dare you pissed your dirty water–My snowman!"

'It's spring, you fuzzy head. How in the Hades name you build such a huge snowman acrylic with that sand?'

A big total; you could name it such an artwork of barely craftswoman when a standing statue made out of sand miraculously stood still.

'To be honest, how long will that fake wordsmith gonna make us parents when the real one doesn't play the roles yet?'

"Cease that attitude, Kusuo. She still sorting the plots here."

I heard that.

"Neo armstrong cyclone jet armstrong cannon beammm!"

"No fair you have laser I don't!"

"Hah! Look at my new pistol my dad bought for me! You gonna lose, bald head!"

"Take that!"

"Auch! Hey! That hurts, young man! You wait and see after I kick your ass, diphead!"

"Noo! My cool art sand! Kenta, you idiot!"