Scenarios

For if your too lazy to make up your own.

Scenario one.
Your just a random stranger working at the palace,when suddenly you hear something and look up to the sky as a portal opens. Some children fall out of it and they claim to be from the Future. You...

Scenario two.
Your a young child walking around a sunny area and hear something,it sounds like cries of pain. You look around and see something in a net. Your parents told you never to release something from a net but you do anyways. The Moth child like creature you discovered tried to attack you but she was in pain and still in the sunlight,you want to help her so you lean down and tell her,"Friends don't hurt friends." As you slowly take off the net...Then You...

Scenario three.
Caleb is having trouble with a few spells as usual and says something along the lines of 'I'll never be a great wizard' and then he throws down his Tamborita,which was his most prized possession as it was one his mother gave to him. You try and comfort him By...

Scenario four.
You are walking around when you see two children walking circles around the sun stone,One of them- A male,Keeps flying up to wear the jewel of midnight should be placed. The girl seems panicked and could be heard saying,"how do we get home,Orahm? I want mommy."..Your heart breaks as you realize who these kids' mother is. You want to help them so you walk over and...

Scenario five.
You are walking in the forest,You like to come here to relax. Suddenly you hear giggling and can't help but call out,"Who's there?!" The voice Giggles again before replying in rhyme. Your confused,But curious so you look around until you see a young girl-No a young forest sprite,Staring at you. You think you should run but instead you...

Scenario six.
Caleb is panicking for some reason. You soon find out it's because his father found out where his mother was hiding him and threatened to hurt both of them. You comfort him but he still panicks. You...