Chapter 1

As I was sitting in the living room with Abela Tesfaye, she sucking the life out of her thumb something she usually does but I wouldn't want her any other way because when she's not sucking her thumb she is usually talking alot of shit. You might think Im being a bitch for saying such things but it is the truth . She talks all the time just like our other friend Abel . Weird that their names are so alike right but they are really the same with everything they do. I swear last time they were in my room together something must have had happened because they have been very distant. Abela is my best friend more like my sister though. Im Maria Jacobs btw .I have dark brown hair , chestnut brown eyes and im quite curvy but I dont mind im fine with the way I look and how can I forget I absolutely adore food any kind of food except pork and pork like things but other wise I love it more than I love One Direction.  I live with my mother and  sisters Rain and Zoela. Rain just turned seven and Zoela 20 turning 21 later this year. I live in a small town outside of California. My best friends include Casey and Kelly(they are twins) , Luca,Fatima,Tamaryn and Shaundre. On school we are called The Little Einsteins I don't know where we got the name from but it suits us though.

Present moment...

I lean back taking my shoes off . Today we pretty much stayed at home because the exams had just finished . Im a  junior and shes a sophomore we usually hang out alot so I don't see her as older.

"So wanna go to the mall tomorrow to get something for the party ?"Abela asks

"Um sure"I reply

"You dont sound very excited to go to the party of the year "Abela says sarcastically

"I am just not in the mood for a party" I respond

"Damn I need to pee "Abela screams

"Then go to the bathroom doufus"I mock her

"No thanks, rather piss right here, im definitely not missing a second of  Shameless."She replies bluntly

"Lazy ass"I tell her but I nod in agreement. Shameless is the best series other then Empire.

"So you going to school tomorrow or nah ?"I ask her but know the answer before she even speaks."Never mind" I add. You see Abela always skips school on Friday 's  but I dont know the reason behind it.

"Im going to get going see you tomorrow after school okay?"Abela finally says after we watched the last episode for the night

After when I walked her half way(She lives down the street) I see there are new neighbours opposite my house. My mom will probably take them cookies or something shes too friendly for my liking though.

As soon as I get into my room I instantly grab my pj's,  changed into it and throw myself onto my bed, over thinking tomorrow's party and finally falling into a slumber.